Chapter 19

Justin's POV

I woke up with another hangover. Great. I'd like to say I'd been making new music but that would be a lie. Ever since I met Chantel we'd been together nearly everyday. I looked across and saw that Chantel was still asleep. I rolled out of bed and went downstairs.

As I was making myself breakfast I began to wonder what my life was coming to. It'd been 6 weeks since I'd met Chantel. Six weeks ago I'd made plans to get started on my album but nothing had happened. I'd pretty much spent every minute with Chantel. I thought I loved her, but truth was I didn't and was just lying to myself. She was a distraction. I needed her out of my life. She didn't really do much good for me. I always felt she used me. I guess I just stayed because I thought I was in love and that I was wanted.

"Morning" Chantel smiled.

I looked up and saw Chantel in the doorway wearing one of my shirts. I also noticed she was wearing one of my watches. I shook my head knowing that she would more than likely keep those.

"I want you gone" I told her bluntly. "I don't think whatever is going on between us is good. It's over. Please just get your stuff and don't come back"

She nodded her head and went back upstairs to get her stuff. I let out a sigh of relief. It was done. She was leaving and getting out of my life. I could finally move in and try fix up my life. I sent Scooter a text saying I was ready to get back to work. I was ready to start making this album.

************

Lauren's POV

Its been nearly 3 months since I last saw or even spoke to Justin. I hadn't been in contact with him since the day he told me how he felt about me. Ally had gone to see him and she told me that he was miserable. She told me I had to go see him and just be honest with him.

The truth is I lied to him that day. I told him that I didn't feel that way about him, but the truth is I am in love with Justin. My feelings for Justin was the reason why I broke up with Brad. Thinking back to that day I wondered why I lied to him. I think I was just scared to fall in love with my best friend. I didn't want us breaking up and losing our friendship. I'd told myself for the past three months that I'd done the right thing. I didn't though. It was only now that I decided that I was willing to take the risk and be with Justin. I just hoped he wanted to be with me.

I was in L.A looking for him. I'd tried his house but he wasn't there. I then decided to try looking for him at the studio. I had to get directions off Ally because I had no idea where it was. I arrived outside and took a deep breath. I prayed that Justin would give me a chance to talk to him. I wouldn't blame him if he didn't want to talk. I had broken his heart after all, but he needed to know how I felt. I walked into the building and began walking towards the studio Ally said Justin would be in. I was right outside and ready to walk in when I heard music and Justin beginning to sing. I stopped to listen.

You think you broke my heart, oh girl for goodness sake
You think I'm crying, oh my oh, well I ain't

And I didn't wanna write a song cause I didn't want anyone thinking I still care
I don't but, you still hit my phone up
And baby I be movin' on and I think you should be somethin'
I don't wanna hold back, maybe you should know that

My mama don't like you and she likes everyone
And I never like to admit that I was wrong
And I've been so caught up in my job, didn't see what's going on
And now I know, I'm better sleeping on my own

Cause if you like the way you look that much
Oh baby you should go and love yourself
And if you think that I'm still holdin' on to somethin'
You should go and love yourself

"That sounds good Justin" I heard Dan say. "Obviously it's written from a personal experience am I right?"

"Yeah. It's about some girl I used to know actually" Justin sighed.

I'd heard enough. I turned around and walked back to the car with tears in my eyes. Once I got back into the car, I started crying and hitting the steering wheel. Was that really how Justin felt about me now? Obviously everything he said was just a lie.

I started the car and made my way towards the airport. I wiped my eyes dry and decided that Justin didn't deserve my tears. He could go and be with anybody from now on and I wouldn't care. I was so done with Justin Bieber.