Chapter 11

Justin's POV

It's been a week since the girls left. Since they'd left I'd locked myself into my room and hardly spoke to anyone. Whenever people asked me if I was ok I would tell them I was just tired. I hadn't spoken to the girls since they left. I didn't try get in contact with them as I knew they were busy catching up with their family and friends. Man I missed those girls, especially Lauren.

I was lying on the bed when my phone went off. I sighed wondering who could possibly be texting me. Since I started the tour I'd told people not to bother texting me as I'd be "busy" all the time. To be honest I just didn't want people texting or calling me to see if I was ok or in trouble all the time. I looked at my phone and smiled when I saw the text was from Lauren.

[Lauren 12:45] ~ I need your help!!

My mind started to race. What did she need my help for? Was she ok? I was worried so I replied straight away and hoped she was ok.

[Justin 12:46] ~ Yes of course. Are you ok????

[Lauren 12:48] ~ I'm fine. I'm meeting with Brad today and I need some advice lol. I was wondering if you were available to Skype??

[Justin 12:49] ~ Yeah go ahead I'm free to talk

I sighed. What could she possibly need advice about? To be honest I didn't really want to talk to her about guys. I looked at my phone to see that I was getting an incoming call on Skype from Lauren. I answered.

"Hey" I smiled.

"Hey Justin. You good?" She asked.

"I'm fine thanks. Anyway what's up with you? What do you need advice about?"

She sighed. "This is actually quite embarrassing" she muttered. "I'm meeting Brad and I was wondering what guys like about girls? You know what are things you should and shouldn't do around them?"

I was shocked. Why was she asking me this? She shouldn't have to watch how she acted around some guy. Even if she did that guy didn't deserve her.

"Lauren, why are you even asking me this? You don't have to change to try impress him. If Brad doesn't like you the way you are then he doesn't deserve your company. You're perfect the way you are and any guy would be lucky to have you" I told her.

"Aww Justin you're so cute" she said. I could see that she was blushing. She smiled at me and it made my heart melt. She had such a beautiful smile.

We talked for another 10 minutes before she had to go. I lay down on the bed and began to think. Lauren was meeting Brad today. Camila had said it was just as friends but I knew it was a date by the way Lauren was being insecure. I got annoyed thinking that this Brad guy wouldn't like Lauren the way she was. Lauren was perfect and there was nothing I'd change about her.  If Brad didn't like her the way she is, he didn't deserve her. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I looked at my screen to see that it was a text from Lauren. I frowned thinking that she was asking me for advice.

[Lauren 13:25] ~ Brad had to cancel :( but thanks for the advice. You made me feel good about myself xx

I smiled at the text. I was happy that I'd made her feel good about herself. But I also felt sad because she shouldn't feel like she should change for some guy. I was secretly pleased that Brad had cancelled on her. Sure Lauren was upset about it but she'd find other guys who actually deserved her, preferably me. I laughed at that thought.

I looked at my watch and saw it was time to go to the arena. I grabbed my bag and walked out to the bus. I got to my seat and looked at the seats across from me. I felt sad when the girls weren't sitting there, but they'd be back in a few weeks. I just hoped the weeks didn't drag slowly. I couldn't wait to be re-united with them.