Chapter 24

2 Months Later

Justin's POV

I woke up with Lauren sleeping beside me. She looked so peaceful. I loved waking up next to her every morning, it was amazing.

It's been two months since we've been together as a couple. As much as I wanted to tell the world she was my girl, I had to respect Lauren's request to keep us private, just for a while. I understood. I always knew she was a private person and didn't like telling the world everything about her. It's one of the many things I love about her.

Naturally since my little speech back in August the whole world has gone mad asking who the mystery girl was. I swear people were more interested in that than anything else and it kind of irritated me. I just lied and told people that nothing had happened between us. I told them that we were friends and that was it.

Today was the days of the EMA's. I so badly wanted Lauren to be my date and tell the world there but I knew better. She wouldn't want that. For the past few days I've been dropping hints about going together as a couple but she would just sigh and walk out of the room.

I was too busy deep in thought, that I didn't even notice Lauren wake up. It wasn't until she wrapped her arms around me and lay her head down on my chest that I realised she was awake.

"Morning" she said sleepily.

"Morning" I smiled. "Did you sleep ok last night?" I asked.

"Ok I guess" she shrugged. "It took awhile to get to sleep"

"Why?" I asked curiously.

"Just thinking about stuff" she replied.

"That's a first" I muttered.

Lauren hit me and I burst out laughing. She was giving me an annoyed look which only made me laugh more. Lauren was trying her best to look annoyed but I noticed a smile creeping into her face. Before long she was laughing along with me.

"No but seriously" she said after the laughter died down. "I know for the past few days you've been hinting at us going to the EMA's together as a couple. I was thinking about it last night and I couldn't help but think how great it'd be for us to go. I mean sure we'll be constantly hounded for photos together from now on in but it would also be nice not to hide anymore"

"Lauren" I sighed. "Please don't feel like you have to. I was being stupid and not thinking about what you wanted"

She shook her head. "No Justin I actually want to" she insisted. "I mean I want the whole world to know I'm dating one of the hottest guys around" she giggled.

"Thanks" I laughed. I wanted to flick my hair to feign perfectness but Lauren practically had me pinned down to the bed. Not that I minded that. I was about to kiss her when the door burst open.

"Lauren come on" Ally said in a panic. "We've got rehearsals and we're already running late"

Ally ran out of the room to get the other girls up and ready. Lauren groaned and got out of bed. She threw on the first pieces of clothing she saw. The t-shirt she was wearing happened to be mine.

"Am I even going to get that back?" I asked.

"More than likely not" she giggled. "You've got to learn that once your girlfriend takes a piece of clothing from you, you're never going to get it back. Anyway I've got to go. See you later"

"See you later" I sighed. "Enjoy"

**************

Lauren's POV