Epilogue Part 3

15 years later

Justin's POV

"Mum, dad come on wake up!"

I groaned into my pillow. It was 8:00 am. I was hoping for a lie in today but I guess not. I heard Lauren laugh beside me. I guess she found my misfortune amusing. I rolled over on my side to face her.

"Happy anniversary beautiful" I smiled, whilst giving her a quick kiss on the lips.

"Can you believe we've been married fifteen years?" Lauren smiled.

I was about to reply until our 10 year old son Ben ran into our room. He looked annoyed when he saw that we weren't out of bed yet.

"Come on" he huffed. "Otherwise your food will be cold!"

He ran out again leaving both Lauren and I confused. Had he and his 7 year old sister, Lily, made us breakfast? Surely not. The both of us got up and walked downstairs to be greeted by Ben, Lilly and my sister, Jazzy.

"They insisted that I make the both of you pancakes this morning to celebrate your anniversary" Jazzy explained.

"Aw that's so sweet" Lauren gushed. "Come here and give mummy a hug"

Both Ben and Lily nearly tackled Lauren to the floor in an effort to give her a hug. I made my way over to the counter and began to eat my pancakes. Damn they were so good.

"So where are you two going tonight?" Jazzy asked, once everyone had settled down and began eating.

"We're going to the Four Seasons Hotel for dinner to celebrate" Lauren replied.

Once we were finished eating Lauren and I went back upstairs to get ready for the day. Whilst Lauren went for a shower I lay on the bed thinking about the last 15 years we spent together.

Lauren and I had our ups and downs like every married couple, but it only made us stronger. We had two amazing children, Ben and Lily. I smiled thinking about the days they were both born. They had been one of the best days of my life.

Ben loved to play ice-hockey which made me proud. It made me happy that he played a sport that I loved to play when I was young like him. He also had an interest in music and plays the drums. Ben is such a loving brother to Lily, he'd do anything to protect her and make her happy.

Lily wasn't into any sport at all. Lauren tried to get her into softball but she didn't seem interested, both of us are pretty disappointed but she's only 7, she might change her mind. Lily is into acting which I find ironic as she's a huge drama queen. Lily also loves to read. She's a major bookworm. I spend more time in the library with her than anywhere else.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when Lauren came out of the bathroom. I just stared at her. I couldn't believe she was my wife for 15 years. Where has the time gone? In those 15 years a lot has happened. I'm no longer releasing music, instead I'm working behind the scenes. Lauren and the girls decided to go their separate ways 5 years ago. They all remained on good terms and are closer than ever. Lauren had done a few tv interviews but she mostly kept out of the spotlight to look after the kids.

"Earth to Justin" she said, snapping me out of my thoughts. "You ok?" She asked.

"Yeah I'm fine" I smiled. "Just thinking about stuff"

"I was wondering what that clanking noise was" she smirked.

I scowled at her which only made her burst out laughing. I pulled her onto the bed. She stopped laughing when I climbed on top of her. She raised her eyebrows at me and I just smirked. She bit her lip.