Chapter Six: October 2015 12:57pm

The only thing I knew at the moment was that this stupid cafeteria was way too crowded. Soft gazes turned into hard glares as people that once loved me looked away and shamed me. The sticky soda that ran down the back of my shirt and dripped down my spine burnt like poison as I bit my lip in anger. The villain, the mastermind, the criminal who had committed the crime mockingly waved. His eyes were as dark as dusk and his lips curled back into a smirk.

His hair was chocolate brown and annoyingly perfect but he couldn't have looked more ugly to me in that moment. He crossed his arms and leaned in, his cold breath sent goosebumps throughout my arms and legs as he laughed.

"I'm back," he murmured before he pulled back and laughed, as if he had told the most hilarious joke.

My eyes widened as my finger nails dug into the palms of my hands. My hands shook as I resisted the urge to punch this dickwad in the face.

"And who do you think you are?" I spat.

A few ooh's sounded behind us.

"Your worst nightmare," he whispered.

"Darling," I laughed and it chimed throughout the cafeteria before I lowered my voice, "I'm trapped in my own living nightmare. You think I haven't learned how to deal with demons?"

His glare softened for a second before it hardened again.

"You're going to wish you didn't mess with me," he murmured, "you're going to regret ruining my life."

"Me? Ruin your life? I don't even know your damn name, how the hell could I ruin your life?"

"You broke down my self-esteem and treated me like shit."

"Surprise, surprise. That happens to everyone I know. It still doesn't make me remember your name."

"Ares. Remember it."

My heart beat increased and I clenched my jaw.

"Remember me?" He laughed.

I ignored him and sent my fist into his nose. Crimson flew upon his face and sprinkled my knuckles.

"Payback's a bitch," I laughed as he covered his nose with his hand.

"Just like you!"

I turned on my heel, left the room, and laughter signaled my exit. This was only the beginning, of something I couldn't comprehend.