It's All A Lie

You woke up in a bed. You got your phone beside you, and tried to open your Instagram account so you can check on what update your favorite band, Fall Out Boy, has posted.

You opened your Instagram account and searched up 'Fall Out Boy'. None. What happened? It used to be here.

You went to Twitter and searched up Fall Out Boy-still nothing. What was up today?

You went to Wattpad and searched for Fall out Boy fanpages. Still none.

You closed your phone and realized that the room you were staying on wasn't yours.

You walked out the room and went down the stairs. There were scientists with engines and technology and stuff.

"Oh, you're awake! Thank you for letting us test our experiment on you, it was a big help." a middle-aged woman wearing a lab coat ran up to you and shook your hand.

"Wait, what experiment?" you asked, completely unaware. You only remember attending a Fall Out Boy concert and going home-collapsing on your bed. Then you woke up. Experiment? I never agreed on joining one.

"You don't remember? The experiment was a mind-hallucinating process. All of the things you remember are fake and not true. The memory we played in your head was the band memory." You were completely confused. "All of them weren't true."

You gasped. Fall Out Boy wasn't true-their music wasn't true, their members weren't true, the whole thing wasn't true.

Fall Out Boy doesn't exist.