Twitter Be Like (Part 2)

You were on tour with Fall Out Boy. You've been really good friends with Patrick, probably inseparable. Tonight, they gave you a two-hour no-practice rest hour because the show tonight was gonna be your last show for the tour.

You opened up your Twitter account, seeing countless of your fans posting about your previous concerts. You favorited some, and regretted that you did since after that, more people kept telling you to notice them.

You got your earphones and plugged it in your phone. You started playing Uma Thurman. You had a habit for tweeting the lyrics of the song you were listening to, and Patrick was used to it. After all, he knew all the songs you tweeted.

You earned a liking to Patrick, considering that he once also admitted that he liked you. He divorced with his wife to try to get you one time but for some reason, you weren't up for it. Now here you were, friendzone-ish.

(Y/T/A : Your Twitter Account and @/patrickstump as Pat, duh)

@Y/T/A - I CAN MOVE MOUNTAINS...

@/patrickstump - I can work a miracle, work a miracle, oh oh oh.

@Y/T/A - KEEP YOU LIKE AN OATH...

Patrick suddenly looked at you and approached you. "May nothing but death do us part." he said, kissing you.