A Night You'll Never Forget

A/N: This is so lazily written mainly because I have no inspiration for this and that I am sleepy asf. Enjoy though!

•••

• Your POV •

I wore my hoodie around the whole concert arena, seeing that I was the only one around just for the music. The others were here just for the sake of meeting a celebrity they didn't even know just for bragging rights.

"Ticket, ma'am?" the ticket clerk or whatever you call them asked as she inspected her long manicured nails. I dug inside my pocket and got the ticket she was asking for and gave it to her as she ripped it apart and gave it back. I walked inside the venue and stared in awe—everything was beautiful; some bands were heard from backstage, practicing their songs. I swear; I think I heard Brendon Urie.

I smiled in contentment as I wandered closer to the stage where a small crowd was building up, pulling down my hood which gave me a full view of the stage. It was glorious and the crowd was stuck on their phones. It was unfair that they got to get front positions in the crowd when they weren't even here for the event itself.

After a few bruises, hits and excuses, I finally made it in front of the technology-consumed crowd, observing where the bands and artists were going to perform. My eyes wandered to the side which showed part of the backstage, curious. I climbed up the stage and went to where my eyes led me; a dressing room door.

Snapping back to consciousness, I looked up at the door name. Patrick Stump, Fall Out Boy.

I re-read the whole sentence again, not being able to believe anything. I was in front of my idol's backtage door.

But before I could get the chance of opening it, a guard walked up to me and questioned what I was doing there, and I couldn't do anything but to confess what my eyes led me to; causing me to get kicked out of the arena. I was silently weeping in despair, but hey—at least I was this close to seeing him, right?

"Hey."

I walked away from the arena, quite content with what I just did. The motto that was going through my mind was 'no regrets'.

"Hey, miss?"

I stuck my hands in my pockets as the silence drained from around me. A rough hand touched my shoulder, causing me to go alert and turn around and punch him in the face.

Once I realized what I'd done, I bent down and observed the innocent guy I just punched. "Oh my god, I am so sorry."

He groaned in response as he struggled to get up. "It's fine. No biggie. I know you were just being alert."

"No, it isn't. I owe you."

I looked him in the eye as I just realized who I just punched down, ignored and had a conversation with.

Patrick Stump in all his wonderful glory.

"As a matter of fact, you do. Just give me your number and let me call you later tonight, how does that sound?"

I was at a loss for words. "Sure."

"Great. See you, miss...?"

"(Y/N). Call you later, Patrick."