Secrets (Part 3)

A/N: Yep, new cover! It's Patrick during a concert all-wistful. Hope you like the new cover!

This is also only smut because the plotline of this'll probably span upto 9 parts or if I'm not that lazy, I'll probably turn it into a full-story fanfiction. Enjoy!

•••

He threw his clothes on the cold floor as his lips once again landed on yours, sliding his tongue inside your mouth as he kissed you with ease. He took your bra off and threw it on the pile of clothes in one corner and pulled away from the kiss, only a thin string of saliva connecting the two of you.

"I want every piece of you. I want you all to myself just like we did a long time ago," he whispered on your ear as his hands traveled to your pants, unbuttoning them and pulling the zipper down as he slid them off.

He then stands up and takes off all of his clothes and hovers over you, not breaking eye contact.

"I hope you know how much I've wanted to do this. Every time Pete kissed you like this," he kissed your neck as you moaned at how sexual he was talking, "and touched you here," his hands wandered to your thighs as he chuckled, "I would always want to beat his lights off and take you as my own because in my book, you still are."

He started nibbling on your earlobe and gently licked down your neck as he grabbed the both of your wrists and pinned them down to the bed, looking at you for consent. You whispered a small 'yes' as he slowly inserted himself into you, teasing at first. Tears started building in your eyes as he went deeper and started thrusting.

He went faster and finally hit your spot, making you moan. He smirked as you did as he went deeper, which you didn't think was possible anymore. He also thrusted faster as your knees weakened with every movement he made.

Although he was showing dominance over you, he still had this awkward smile playing on his face. Pure happiness and romance was with everything he did as he savored the moment, knowing that it wouldn't last forever.

His bottom lip went between his teeth as his thrusts started slowing down as you moaned and groaned more than you already did, siganling that you were close. You clenched your fists (that were still held tightly by Patrick) and closed your eyes as you felt your orgasm, leaving pleasure surging throughout your whole body.

He came shortly after you did and collapsed next to you as the both of you laid together breathless, not believing that you just did what you think you did.

"I hope that serves as an apology for being an ass," he suddenly speaks, opening his arms which meant that he wanted you to hug him. You did as he wanted as inhaled his scent, just wanting to stay there. He started rubbing your back and kissing your forehead while enjoying each other's presence. He pulled the blanket over the two of you as his grip on you tightened. It was your personal heaven and you didn't want to go.

"But how about Pete?" you asked yourself.

Patrick chuckled. "Let him burn in flames or whatever. As long as you're here, there's nothing that could stop us."

You pulled away and met his gaze. "I can't just tell him that we're back together or whatever. It'll break his heart. I hope you remember the last time someone actually broke his heart."

"Oh yeah." A wave of consciousness hit him as he put his head down. "But I want the both of us to work out. You don't know how much I want to strangle him when I see him kissing you or hugging you."

"I know, Patrick. I want you back, too. But we can't." You looked down at your hands in dismay.

"We can." You shot your head up and looked at him, confused. "Does he actually think that his kid will end up having the same physical and mental traits as his best friend?"

You became skeptical for a moment. "Not really. That's one thing he's always asked about, but I would never tell him the answer."

"If he's stupid enough to believe that the kid is his, then he's got a lot coming. And he knows that we've been together long before the two of you had."

"Are you saying...?" you asked. He nodded as you smiled, knowing that it'll turn out okay.

You woke up next to Patrick, his blond hair ruffled over his angelic face. He was adorable and looked so cudly that you started giggling.

His eyes fluttered awake as he yawned and looked at you in amazement, as if he was surprised that the both of you were in the same bed.

"Good morning," you whispered. He just blinked at you as his hand traveled to your cheek and touched you, like checking if you were real. A triumphant smile spread across his face after this.

"You're real," he whispered. "This whole thing is real. This isn't just some dream I'd wake up to and cry. You're actually beside me right now."

"Why wouldn't I be?"

He sighed. "Because I was so mean, (Y/N). I put you through so pain that you shouldn't have gone through. I didn't know what I was thinking when all I could think of was how much I still loved you."

You blushed at this as the both of you got out of bed and took a bath together, preparing yourselves for the risky moment that the both of you were going to put yourselves in soon.

But as you were getting out of the bath, your phone started vibrating which caused you to panic and answer it.

"Hello?" the voice asked. You knew very well who it was and your heart was beating loud.

To be continued...