We'll Meet In The 'Right Time'

A/N: Inspired by this trend/TV series here in the Philippines called 'AlDub' which I am highly a fan of, and yes, it's that hashtag that keeps trending on Twitter. Shoutout to all you fellow Filipino Young Bloods!

•••

You opened your Twitter account to see that a Fall Out Boy fan account has sent you a message.

@peterickdoesntexistokay: Hey! I saw your tweets and noticed that you're a nice person, and I like nice people. Can we be friends?

You typed up your reply to the stranger.

@(YourTwitterUsername): sure! what's your name?

@peterickdoesntexistokay: I can't tell you my real name, but I can tell you my codename. It's Martin :)

@(YourTwitterUsername): hello, martin! my name's (Y/N).

And that's how it all started. 3 months later, 'Martin' decided to give you his Skype username so you could finally see his face.

You opened up the app and typed in his username, showing his account. You pressed 'call', and within eight seconds, the call was answered. You were shocked at who 'Martin' really was.

"Oh my god," you started. "Y-You're Patrick S-Stump."

"Haha, yeah. I'm sorry if you hate me for this. I wanted to chat with someone who wouldn't treat me like a celebrity and treat me like a normal person, which happens to be you. You're really pretty, by the way." He took of his fedora and ruffled through his hair, a sign of nervousness.

"It's okay. Even I would do the same thing." You smiled at him.

After a few months of chatting, that turned to years, the both of you decided to meet at the airport. You sat on one of the chairs there while waiting for him. And there, a sight for sore eyes in the middle of a crowd was seen.

"Patrick?"