Wrong Day To Have A Heart

I'm simply writing the last chapters of the sequel of three books about a sci-fi romance, which I can say they are one of the few surprises of my life. Larry bugged me for months to give him what I already had written in my laptop for fun. I couldn't believe in my ears when Larry called me one day saying the publishers loved the story and now I'm in my third book.

People's tastes are getting annoyingly diversed in romance area and I'm annoyingly happy to keep writing and just doing some columnist works from times to times. The light subject ones of course, for bad situations I already live my own. Even though I can't show off if I'm happy or in complete suffer I can feel painfully the both sides of the spectrum. So motives to light up my inner mood it's always what it is most in need.

I could never stop writing if there was a chance to get some holidays from the author part of me. It's just impossible to function without writing a little everyday. Then a pang of suffer crosses my face. 'Exactly what happens with my cravings'

It's not like my week doses aren't enough, but my discipline to keep it like it is, doesn't decrease my daily cravings, only keeps them in check. Anyway, while I try to put the shame behind for now, I hear my smartphone buzzing in my pocket. It's a message from Artur. He will be in the woods tonight so he can take the smartphone that fooled me in the woods. José didn't get annoyed about it specially after he knew his sim card was completely deleted including phone numbers. It's better for him to get a new smartphone and number anyway.

A small voice in the back of my head remembers me uninvitedly the person crying in the woods. Who could possibly be? I already put off the possibility of being a coincidence. I'm getting nervous with the thought and my mind slides instantly to Lili. It's 08:00a.m. and she uses to tell me something around 07:00a.m. I try to calm down and think she is on her own this week about her business, too busy I mean... and I keep that in mind and relax a little bit and I write for more 30 minutes until I get myself some rest.

At 6:00p.m. my phone rings. It's José calling from home. What could José possibly want from me after I did run away from him last night? He usually waits until night falls down until he freaks out over me. It must be serious.

- José? Are you ok?

- Lili didn't show up at work. Everybody is looking for her, whoever did this, crashed her laptop too. I've been there. She could possibly be missed since last night.

- Oh thunders! I knew it. Something would going to happen to her soon.

Oh no! It's still too bright to go out. Just the thought of facing daylight get me anxious and my heart rate starts to increase dramatically. What do I do?

- Did you called Artur?

- Yes. He is on his way.

- Keep me informed then... I will be there as soon as I can. But you need to find Diego. Hurry up José please. He freaking knows something. I need to know now what he has to say about this. It has to be you. The police will put him on his heels in a flash. You need to get him first.

- Ok, I will do it...But Night, I want to... hum...

José breaks into silence, but I know he needs to say it. He doesn't want it, but he must have thought about it all night and I know how it can be painful. It's better he feels focused on finding Diego and not over me. If for that he needs to blow out the bomb so be it.

- To ask why did I run away from you yesterday?

- Yes... Why? I begged you to not do it... You always run away Night, I can't do this anymore... Thinking better it doesn't change a single thing anymore to know your reasons... I just couldn't stop my thoughts and mouth... Sorry, I know you care about me, but you don't love me as I love you... It hurts too much. After we find out what happened to Lili I hope you understand I need to get away from you... Start all over again...