No More Time To Waste

Hi everybody! Finally chapter 13 for you! I'm having those struggles to get into the last part of the middle of my story, it happens xD but I guess the transition is getting to a finale. Maybe seems not to be a big deal, but when we get stucked in some part of the story it feels really bad. Or maybe I'm just really anxious to get to the best part of the story, it happens often too xP 

Now we can see through of some of Night's memories in this desperate time of her. Let's find out? 

It's a small chapter again and I so hope you like it. So if you wish comment/vote/rate/add. Thanks for reading my story :D 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! I'm editing this chapter to thank you to the new readers from Australia and Phillipines for reading my story. Doesn't matter how many you are and who you are, you are already fantastic! And I have two chapters (11 and 12) with 100% completed reads by parts which makes me really happy and I hope the story keeps you highly interested until the end. I'm growing a little bit everyday with this experience and thanks to you too! Thank you so much, again and again! :D

*************************************************************

The smoke fogs my vision and my lungs function. My thoughts become more and more unfocused. I know for sure this is a suicide mission and I can't make that far. 

For more that I apreciate all the help I can't put innocent people in danger because they want to save me. Besides that I failed them. The woods are in flames and I couldn't save the girls. 

Lili and José are wasting their time.

I have no strenght to cough anymore. Before I burn I will sofucate until death with all the smoke. So I do the last thing I can do. I call Lili one last time.

- Lili... call for help... save the woods... bye...

I can't say nothing more until my eyes start to close, burning for all the smoke, sparks and burnt debris draged from the soft night wind. It will not take long until my heart stops to answer from fresh air deprivation.

That's when my mind start to running around about some memories.

************************************************************

- Can you see someone interesting here Night?

Lili brought me to a birthday party in a local bar in Amarante, for the first time in so many years of our friendship. I was 18 years old and basically a creepy outsider. She couldn't take it anymore of my voluntary loneliness and begged to his cousin to let me in. And begged me even more to made me come along.

I was in a phase where wearing black, from head to toe until matching my soul was basically more normal than breath so I was not in the mood for parties. But I reminded myself that I was doing it for Lili. I didn't have any other friends at the time besides the homeless man in London.

I couldn't wait to finish my first book. But until I get to London I couldn't put my plans in order. Two more days I thought. Lili was my only reason to let my mother take me to Portugal and this small and quiet village.

- Lili please, don't start all over again... I'm just here for you.

She frowned to me.

- Come on! At least look around.

I didn't do it, but I bothered myself to answer for Lili's benefit.

- Nobody here is standing out, sorry Lili. Maybe next time.

- You didn't even look...

Her mocking face made me smile. An half smile that I only give to her. She really is a ray of sunshine. I looked at her and gave to her an understanding look.