MHB Chapter 35

Minho was just silent as he stared at Yuri in hesitation. He didn't want her to be worried and at the same, he wanted to show that he was already okay.

However, Yuri knew that there was nothing that could made him scared like that except those nightmares. "You don't have to lie." She wiped the sweat on his forehead with her hand and showed it to him. "See, you're sweating a lot."

"Isn't it dirty?" He faked a chuckle as he wiped his sweat on her hand with his shirt. However, Yuri didn't give a response to his joke and she just stared at him in worry. He sensed this atmosphere and he tried to avoid it. "Since it's already late, it's better if I go home now. See you tomorrow." He gave her a small smile before walking away.

However, Yuri grabbed his arm which stopped him. "Are you okay?" She looked at him with concerned face.

"Yes, I'm fine. Don't worry."

"Don't you think we should do something about this? To stop you from getting those nightmares?"

"If there is something that I can do, would I suffer like this?"

"But, still..." She looked very sad and worried about him.

He stared at her and tried to make something that would take away her sad expression. "Ah, yes... all these times, you are the one who take the first move. Shouldn't I take the move this time?"

"Huh? What?" She asked lazily as he changing the topic won't stop making her worried about him.

He suddenly gave her a kiss on her lips. She looked very shocked but he just replied her with a smile. "I'm talking about this." He grinned to her.

She finally burst into chuckle.

"That's right. I want you to smile like this. Don't worry too much about me, ok?"

"But..."

"Sshh!" He hissed as he put his index finger at her lips. "I'll take care of myself, ok?" Yuri still looked hesitant to agree with him. "I'm really fine now."

She finally agreed, "Alright but... if you find it's still hard, just tell me, ok?"

"Yes~" He smiled to her. "Then, see you tomorrow."

"Ok, bye."

-----------

In the morning, after having a long deep sleep, Yoona came out from the room while stretching. "Ah~" She screamed in satisfaction.

She went to downstairs and smelt a nice smell from the kitchen as she headed into the kitchen. She saw her mom was busy doing something.

"Mom, are you preparing breakfast?" She asked while yawning.

"Oh, you are awake?"

"Do you want me to help with anything?" Yoona offered her help.

"It's okay. I already finished anyways."

Yoona took a seat on the chair as she saw her mom preparing the breakfast. "It has been a long time since I saw mom cooking."

"That means you have to come home more frequently. You rarely spent night here."

"I'm sorry, mom. I am so busy with the shooting of the program and not to mention, I used some time for study."

"If you are that busy, do you eat well?"

"Of course. Don't worry about that, I eat as much as I can during the meal time!" She exclaimed happily. "My friends called me Shikshin!"

Her mother chuckled. "That's a relief then." She asked. "Are you really happy?"