MHB Chapter 4

She seemed she couldn’t stop her tears as she felt extremely sad. Minho really hurted her heart. Now, she needed a companion to calm her down. How she wished Yoona would be by her side but, she knew it that she was not here to help her. When she felt sad, Yoona would always be by her side… to hug her… to comfort her. Yoona was really an important person in her life since she didn’t have any family anymore.

Meanwhile, she didn’t realize that there was someone peeking at her. He was hiding behind the guest-house. He was observing on Yuri. He felt so pity for her. “Minho is too much!” he mumbled angrily while grasping his hands.

Yuri felt much weaker and her head was extremely dizzy. She looked at the surrounding and it looked like all the things around her were spinning. She held tightly on her head as her head started to be painful. She shook her head while closing her eyes to make herself feet better. Unfortunately, it didn’t work at all. Instead, she felt dizzier and her sight became darker and darker and finally she couldn’t see anything. She didn’t have energy left and fell on the ground. 

The guy who was hiding behind the guest-house, saw her fainted and immediately ran towards where she was. He knelt beside her. “Are you okay, miss?” he asked while shaking her body but there was no response from Yuri. “Miss!” he tried to call her once again but there was still no response at all. He grabbed her left hand and wrapped it around his neck. He lifted her up and ran to the clinic as fast as he could.

Because of the shake as the guy was running while carrying her, Yuri was awake but she still didn’t gain her conscious completely. She opened her heavy eyes briefly and took a look at the person who was carrying her. She never thought that she was looking at Nickhun, 2SG’s Nickhun! But, it’s out of the questions. Maybe because she was too weak, her eyes saw the impossible things. It’s just a dream, a dream because of her condition that was unwell. She closed her eyes back as she felt really weak and dizzy.

---------------

Nickhun was sitting on the chair which was located in front of the emergency room. He was waiting for Yuri who was being checked by the doctor. He looked a bit worried because of her condition. If anything happened to her, Minho would be in a big trouble.

Meanwhile, at the enquiry counter, there were two nurses gossiping about Nickhun. They would always take a glance at Nickhun in amazement. The older nurse tapped the younger nurse’s shoulder. “Hey, take a look at that guy! He is so good-looking!” she clapped her hands excitedly and her eyes were sparkling when starring at Nickhun. “How I wished I could be her girlfriend!”

The younger nurse took a look at Nickhun, “Oh, yes! How can such a good-looking guy like him exist in this world?!” they both kept starring at Nickhun in amazement and their jaw dropped as they were too mesmerized by Nickhun’s face. She turned her head to the older nurse while smirking. “Kept dreaming on! I don’t think he will attract with the girl like you. The guy like him must show interest in a pretty and younger girl like me!”

“What the…” the older nurse glared at the younger nurse. “What kind of guy do you think of him? He must not be someone that cares about those things!”

“Why not?! He is a good-looking guy… he must look for a beautiful girl to be her girlfriend!”

The older nurse chuckled. “Please don’t tell me that you are talking about yourself when mentioning about the beautiful girl!” They both looked into each other’s eyes with angry expression on their faces. 

Then, out of nowhere, the chief of nurse who was surveying the condition in that small hospital, showed herself in front of those two nurses. “What are you two doing?”