MHB Chapter 19

All of a sudden, they heard a scary girl’s voice which startled Yuri, Minho, Nickhun and Yoona and also including the MCs who couldn’t see anything but only could hear the sound. “Please be calm down.”

“Woah! Whose voice is that?!” Minho said in shock while holding onto Yuri’s arm. “How can we calm down when her voice sounded so scary?!” 

“What is actually happening?” MC 1 asked with full of curiosity. “Is this part of their mission?”

The scary girl’s voice was heard once again. “Watch the following ghost movie and answer the question after it end.”

“Ghost movie?” MC 1 sounded excited after she knew the couples would watch a ghost movie.

“We can expect many skinships between couple!” MC 2 added excitedly.

“But, how can we see what they are doing in condition like this?” MC 1 asked after for a moment.

“Oh, yes. That’s right!”

In the hall, suddenly there were two lamps which hanging at the corner turning on. The condition was still dark but it was clear enough for all of them to see each other. But, the condition right now was very creepy.

Yoona finally realized that all this times, she was hugging Nickhun. She slowly let him go. “I’m sorry.” She said bashfully.

“No, it’s okay.” Nickhun looked at her face while smiling brightly.

“Yah! What are you doing?! Let go of my hand!” Yuri slightly raised her voice.

“Alright.” He obediently let go of her hand. “Oh~ what is this?! Watching ghost movie in the condition like this? Aigoo~” He looked around anxiously as he felt like something would come to them. However, all he could see was nothing. There were only them in that large hall and this was really frightened.

“Ok, finally we can see them!” Both of MCs exclaimed in excitement.

Finally, the movie was starting. They saw it on the white screen which it was emitted from a LCD projector which connected to the computer. It felt like they were really in a cinema but in creepier condition.

All of them were watching the movie attentively. As usual, in the beginning of a ghost movie, there would be nothing to be scared of since the scary part still didn’t appear. They just focused on it without any voice.

The MCs also watched the movie attentively especially MC 1. MC 2 took a look at MC 1 while smirking. “WOAH!!!” He held her shoulders.

“ARGH!” MC 2 shouted.”Oh~ what the heck?! You startled me!” She scolded MC 1 while taking a breath of relief.

MC 1 laughed wholeheartedly while holding onto his tummy. “You looked more nervous than them!”

“ARGHH!!!” Yuri and Yoona shouted at the same time after the ghost suddenly appeared in the movie. Nickhun’s eyes went bigger as he was very shocked but he was still being relaxed.

“Oh! What the heck?!” Minho blurted out in shock. He unconsciously wrapped his arms around Yuri.

Yuri looked down. “Hey, what are you doing?!” She lightly hit Minho’s arms which was wrapping around her.

“The ghost is so scary!” He replied to her but still didn’t let her go.

“Ceh!” Yuri rolled her eyes. “What a coward guy!”