MHB Chapter 26

Before going anywhere, they decided to fill their stomach first. Of course, with the presence of Nickhun, they had to have their dinner at a luxurious restaurant.

“Are we going to have dinner here? It must be expensive, right?” Yoona asked Nickhun.

“Yes, it’s okay. I can afford it.”

“Aigoo~ because of someone, we have to eat at place like this…” Taecyeon jeered at Nickhun while folding his arms. He walked behind Yoona and Nickhun. He added, “It’s much better to eat at a casual restaurant, we can have a comfortable dinner.”

After hearing it, Nickhun turned his head back and gave Taecyeon a fierce glare. Taecyeon just ignored it and pretend to whistle without any sound playfully. “I’m sorry. I can’t go to a public place.” Nickhun said to Yoona apologetically.

“N… no, no, that’s not what I mean. It’s okay. I don’t mind. I’m just thinking about you.”

“Don’t worry about me.” Nickhun held her hand and interlocked his fingers around hers. She seemed quite shocked with his sudden action. She looked at him and he just gave a wide grin as a reply. She chuckled after that as she was very happy with his affection but then, seeing Taecyeon was walking beside her, reminded her about Nickhun pretending being her boyfriend. She almost forgot about that and yes, her happiness was just for a while.

They took their seat at the empty table.

“Yoona, what do you want to eat?” Nickhun asked as he put his hand on her shoulder.

“I’m…”

“Your favorite, right?” Taecyeon pointed to Yoona while smiling happily.

“Ah, yes…” Yoona nodded while smiling.

“Ok! I’ll bring it to you!” He said enthusiastically before walking away to take the food.

“What the…” Nickhun stared angrily at Taecyeon who was walking away.

Yoona just looked at Nickhun while chuckling. “Well?”

“Hahaha… it’s okay… What a good friend he is… hahaha…” He forced a laugh. He put his hand on her shoulder. “Then, stay here. Don’t go anywhere. I’m afraid that you will be lost.”

“Ceh… do you think I’m a small kid?”

“Just… your beauty makes me feel insecure. There are so many other male celebrities here! Don’t talk too much with them, ok?” He warned like he’s the real boyfriend of her. She was speechless and just stared at him. She really didn’t know whether he’s kidding or not. If he did mean it, he shouldn’t be worried because even how many good-looking celebrities here, her eyes were only for him. “I’ll come back.” He gave a kiss on her cheek, unexpectedly before walking away.

Yoona’s eyes went bigger. What have he done? She touched her cheeks in shock as she stared at him who was walking towards Taecyeon to take the food. Was that really necessary? Taecyeon wasn’t even with them right now. So, why did he do that? She couldn’t understand.

“It’s too obvious…” Taecyeon talked to Nickhun as he realized Nickhun was beside him.

“What?” Nickhun asked in annoyance.

“You still lack something for your acting.” Taecyeon replied in his mocking way.

“What do you mean actually?” Nickhun slightly raised his voice.

“Do you think I can be fooled by your fake acting? I know there’s nothing between you and Yoona, right?”

“Yah! You…”