MHB Chapter 14

“WOAH!!!” Minho got startled with Yuri’s unexpected presence until he fell on the floor. “Yah! You really scared me! What are you doing here?!” he looked at her angrily.

She looked at him and gave a stiff smile. “I…”

Minho got up. “Yah! Come out!” he motioned her to come near him. However, she just stared at him with frustrated expression on her face, in this situation of course she was angry at herself for making a stupid action.”What are you doing?! I said come out!”

Yuri hesitantly came out from the wardrobe. She was really ashamed and didn’t know what to explain to him about this. “I just want to give something to you!” she said to him and without her realizing, her eyes were locking on Minho’s body which was shirtless.

Minho was aware where Yuri was looking at. “Yah! What are you looking at?!” he covered his chest with his hands.

“W… What?! I’m not looking anything!” She lied as she immediately bowed her head, changing her stare on the floor. She really hated herself for being so perverted. Why did her eyes want to lock on his chest?!

“Can you explain what the heck you are doing in my room?! Are you peeking on me?! Stalker!”

“W… what?! Stalker?!” Yuri burst into anger because of Minho’s accusation. She lifted her head up and glared at him. However, before she could explain, her eyes went down to his chest. It’s really out of her control. “Aigoo!” she took a deep breath. “Yah! C… ca… can’t you wear something?!” Out of the blue, Minho approached Yuri. “W… W… Wh… Why?” She looked at him and anxiousness could be seen in her eyes. He kept taking a few steps closer to her. “What are you doing?!” she shouted.

“Urgh! Really…” Minho rolled his eyes. “I want to take a shirt in my wardrobe! Is that a problem?! You are the one who asked me to wear something, isn’t?”

“Ceh! Then, why don’t you tell me to move aside?!” Yuri said as she moved aside. “Silly!” she just mouthed that to calm herself down. Minho took a new shirt and put it on. “Ok, now, listen here! I’m not a stalker! I just want to give this to you!” she put the photo in Minho’s hand harshly.

“What is it?” Minho looked at Yuri with questioned face. He took a look at the photo. “This… this…” he looked very shocked. He lifted his head up. “Did you steal it?!” he yelled at her.

“Hey, I’m not!” Yuri shouted at him back.

“Yah! Do you think I can be deceived by you?!” He held both of Yuri’s shoulder tightly. “Do you think that I’m that stupid?!” he looked at her with anger in his eyes.

“It hurts!” Yuri flung his hands off her shoulders. “I’m not lying! I swear I didn’t steal that photo! This is why I sneak to your room! I know that you would think I stole it!” He didn’t respond to her. “Now, listen to me! Do you remember the first day we met? You brought me to Busan and we stayed at a guest-house! Eventually, you left me alone despite I was very sick on that time! But, still I kept your photo as I thought it would be very precious to you!” he just stared at her, didn’t know what to say. “So, Choi Minho… You should think wisely what are your mistakes and you shouldn’t put the blame on me. Don’t need to thank me though I think you should have done that.”

After uttering all the things that caused her to be so angry at him, she felt much better. She walked to the door. Minho’s sudden words had stopped Yuri’s step, “Thanks.” Her eyes went bigger. “And, also… I’m sorry.” He apologized and he sounded very sincere. 

She really didn’t expect this. She bowed her head since she couldn’t think any words to say. Seriously, the atmosphere became awkward. Both of them didn’t face each other. She thought it would be better to go away as soon as possible. She tried to open the door. However, how much she tried, the door won’t open. “Why can’t I open it?” she mumbled angrily. This situation was really weird right now.