MHB Chapter 10

“Yes, Kwon Yuri! You got chosen by Minho!” The MC gave Yuri a big clap. “Please come here!” the MC asked her to stand by Minho’s side.

Yuri was still in disbelief. She felt like she was in a nightmare. Was this reality? She still couldn’t believe it completely. She looked at Minho angrily with a frown on her face. However, when Minho saw Yuri was looking at him, he immediately turned his head away while whistling.

“Yuri-ah, I think it’s better if you go first. Don’t make any mess here. It’s airing live. You will get in big trouble!” Yoona whispered to Yuri. Finallly, Yuri got up hesitantly and went to Minho. She just stood beside him silently while bowing her head. She looked very angry as she was grasping her hands. 

“Wow, congratulations to you! You are lucky for being chosen by Minho. How did you feel about it?” MC Shinyoung asked Yuri.

“Huh?” Yuri looked at MC Shinyoung with questioned face. She was really angry during this time but out of a sudden, the MC asked her about she felt now. Of course, she was angry, really angry! How she wished, she could say out loud how much she didn’t want to be Minho’s partner! It’s better to be alone than getting chosen by him! She hated him! Even he was the only guy left in this world, she was willing to be alone than dating him.

Suddenly, Minho grabbed Yuri’s waist which shocked Yuri. “Don’t cause any trouble.” He whispered to her with a smirk on his face. 

Yuri gave him a deathly glare as a warning to him to let his hand off from her waist. Minho made a fine-as-you-wanted! expression while raising his eyebrows annoyingly. He let go of Yuri. Seeing his face, Yuri felt like wanting to throw a punch towards his face. Yuri changed her focus on the MC back. “O… of course, I’m happy.” Yuri tried to answer the MC’s question as cheerful as she could.

MC Hyeryun was chuckling when she heard Yuri’s answer. “But, why is your reaction telling otherwise?”

“I think she still must be in shock, right?” MC Shinyoung asked Yuri.

“Y… yes. I didn’t expect it.” Yuri forced a smile.

Yoona felt very uneasy. She looked at Yuri worriedly. Was she going to be okay with Minho? She really didn’t want to see Yuri get hurt again. However, she wondered why the situation became like this. Yuri chose Nickhun as the person that she wanted to be partnered with but how could Minho choose her? And, the things that caused her to be curious was how Nickhun felt and who would be his partner. From the way Yuri told her about her meeting with Nickhun at the fan meeting before, Nickhun seemed quite like Yuri. So, she thought Nickhun definitely would choose Yuri.

Yoona took a look at Nickhun. She tried to read his minds by observing his reaction to current situation. Yes, she was right. Nickhun liked Yuri. He looked angry. He stared at Minho and Yuri while grasping his hands tightly. There must be something happened.

“We’ll take a look at Nickhun’s decision now.” MC Hyeryun said. She opened the envelope that contained the name of Nickhun’s partner. “The girl that will be Nickhun’s partner is…”

Hara, Narsha and Nicole got excited once again and they really hoped they would get chosen this time. Yoona looked more relaxed. Truthfully, she couldn’t deny in her heart that she hoped she would get chosen since the real guy she liked was Nickhun.

“Oh!” the MC looked very shocked of the decision that had been made by Nickhun. “The twins got chosen! Im Yoona, congratulations! You got chosen as Nickhun’s partner!” the MC gave applause.