MHB Chapter 7

Yuri's eyes got bigger as she was shocked of Minho's unexpected action especially when he grabbed all the people's attention which was about 2000 people. Minho stared at her intensely. She wondered what he wanted to do to her now. From his expression, she knew that he already burst into anger. It seems like he was going to hit her any time. She thought it was not an impossible thing even they were at a public place with many eyes watching after what he had done to her before.

"What happen to these two?" Taeyeon pointed to Yuri and Minho.

Tiffany looked at Taeyeon while answering, "Don't you think they are arguing again?"

"Eh~," Taeyeon made her eyes smaller. "It's out of question." She didn't seem to agree with Tiffany's opinion. "Even there are many people here?!"

"Who knows?" Tiffany shrugged while raising her eyebrows. "Somehow, I think Yuri will be in a big trouble."

The gossiping voices could be heard. All the fans started making various type of guess about Minho and Yuri and as expected, Yuri was the one blamed in this situation. All Yuri's thoughts were wrong. Out of a sudden, Minho just left the stage and walked away seriously without saying anything. Everyone's eyes were just following Minho until he disappeared from the sight.

Yuri took a deep breath. Her heart skipped a beat when Minho glared at her just now. However, she still wasn't safe. Now, she needed to face all the fans that looked at her curiously. She knew she was involved in a big trouble now when seeing the fans' angry expressions. In this situation, Yuri seemed like she was the reason why Minho left. This was the second time, Minho left her again with the trouble. When thinking about him, her blood felt like boiling and her hate towards him was increasing. However, she must calm down herself to solve the trouble in front of her eyes nicely.

"What have you done to Minho?!" a fan asked bravely.

"What?!" Yuri's eyes went bigger. "It... It... It's not my fault! I... I don't do anything to him! He..."

"Yah! Don't lie!" other fan shouted.

"Really! I'm telling the truth! I didn't do anything to him!" Yuri lifted her hand up.

"Minho oppa won't go if you didn't do anything to him!" As time went by, there were more fans shouting at Yuri that she was at fault. Yuri looked like at them fearfully. She tried her best to explain more what was happening. However, it was useless since their scream was getting louder.

"Yuri is having a big trouble now!" Taeyeon informed Tiffany with a worried voice. She shook Tiffany's hand as she looked how calm Tiffany was even their friend needed their help now.

"Yes, I know." Tiffany calmed Taeyeon down. "We should think first how to help her."

"What is there to think about?!" Taeyeon raised her voice. "You know, how crazy these fans are! They can do anything to Yuri!"

"Then, do you want to go up there? On that stage?!" Tiffany asked in disbelief. She pointed to the stage where the chaos would occur in any time. She looked straight into Taeyeon's eyes to make confirmation.

Taeyeon nodded without any hesitation. "Because that's only the way we can do. Or, do you want to let Yuri like that?" she just asked to know the real answer from Tiffany although she knew Tiffany was not mean to her friends.

"Of course not!" Tiffany confidently replied. Her friends were everything to her. She got to know how to enjoy herself and have fun through them. "Ok, if we die, we die together!" she showed her grasped fist while nodding.

Taeyeon chuckled after seeing Tiffany's childish action. "Oh~" she patted Tiffany's arm. "You're too overreacting!"

"What?" Tiffany was a bit dumbfounded with Taeyeon. "Didn't that you say these fans can do anything?"