MHB Chapter 12

Note : BOLD TEXT means the scene is airing on television

ITALIC TEXT means the MC's Conversation.

----------

“Is she crying?!” the MC asked out of curiosity.

“Yah! Why don’t you answer me? Have you finished?” Minho repeated his question while staring at Yuri who still didn’t respond to him and just burying her face on her arms.

“I think she is really crying.” 

“Well… who won’t cry?! Minho is too much!”

“I don’t think Yuri is crying.” The male MC said. 

“Why not?!” the female MC asked in shock because she felt like the male MC was siding Minho. “Then, what is she doing burying her face like that?! Do you think she is giggling in happiness like this?!” she showed an act like how Yuri would giggle while burying her face on her arms. 

Everyone in the studio was laughing because of that female MC. The male MC added while laughing, “I don’t mean like that! From the way I see her, she is really a strong girl.”

“Even how strong girls look from the outside, our heart still remains fragile.”

Out of a sudden, in a blink of an eye, Yuri got up from her seat. She was glaring at Minho like she would kill him any time. However, there was no sign on her face that she had cried or was crying or even was going to cry. “You wanted me to answer you? This is my answer!!!” she shouted while throwing the books to Minho as much as she could.

“See?! She is not crying!” the MC exclaimed happily as he was right.

“Ouch! Ouch!” Minho protected himself from the books that were thrown by Yuri with his hands. “Yah! Stop it! Why did you do that?!”

Yuri was about to throw another book, but she stopped when she heard what Minho asked her. “WHAT?!” she asked in disbelief. Her blood felt like was boiling now. “You don’t know what you did wrong?!”

“What do you mean?” Minho asked like an innocent person.

“Ceh!” Yuri rolled her eyes. She was really going to be mad. Seriously, this guy was really challenging her patience. She threw the books to Minho again. “You really deserve this! Can’t you just help me by being silent?! Is that really hard?!”

“Wow! The room was being in mess!”

“Ouch! It really hurts! Stop it!” Minho exclaimed in pain while waging his hands which he used as a protector. Yuri stopped throwing the books as she had thrown all of them. She looked at the table, looking for another book. She saw the thickest book which looked like have about a thousand pages. Minho took a look at Yuri and the book in anxiousness.

“Will she take that book?” the MC asked out of curiosity.

Yuri took that book. “Y… Y… Yuri-ah… d… don’t…” Minho said anxiously while pointing to her.

All MC were laughing at Minho. “I think this is the first time I heard Minho called Yuri by her name!”

“He got scared by her!”

Yuri gave Minho a deathly glare. Minho replied her glare with a scared expression. Yuri raised the book up like in a ready position to throw it to Minho. “Ok, ok! I’ll solve that question!” Minho blurted out in anxiousness. He went to Yuri. He took that book from her and put it on the table back. “Sit down!” he held both of her shoulders and made her to take a seat on the chair. Yuri just let what Minho did while heaving a few deep sighs. “Continue solve this question and I’ll solve this childlike question, okay?” Yuri didn’t reply anything to him. He took the childlike question and went back to his seat.