MHB Chapter 37

"The real mission that you guys are going to compete is... in this envelope!" MC Shinyoung gave each of the two red envelopes to Minho and Nickhun.

Yuri was the first to read it loudly. "Covering English song at University Music Festival?!" All of them looked rather shocked since it was such unexpected mission.

MC Shinyoung explained. "Now, did you guys see the connection from the warming-up mission before? It's just to test how good your pronunciation is. Well, I think everyone can understand well that only Nickhun is the best since he can speak fluently. Maybe we need lesson by Nickhun for three of them." She laughed. She added further explaining, "You guys can choose any song as your duet song as long as it is in English. Of course, this will be a battle. All the university students can vote for their own choice."

Yoona asked. "Unnie, is this University Music Festival that the one we also participate every year?"

"Ah, yes. That's right. I think you guys have about 2 weeks to prepare for it, right?"

MC 1 asked as he was not the permanent MC in the studio. "Are Yuri and Yoona active as singers too?"

MC 2 explained. "They join their school famous group and become representative of their school in music festival among university students. Apparently, if I remember correctly, they always won the first place of the girl group categories since they started participate and they continue to dominate." He was referring to the fact that was mentioned in first episode when Yuri and Yoona were first introduced and their impressive achievement.

MC 3 added. "Yes, he's right. I remember it. They mentioned in episode 1."

"We're going to perform there as duet couple?" Nickhun asked.

"Yes, of course. Besides voting, there will be also judges that will evaluate your performance from various aspects, for example, like... your creativity, choreography, of course your English pronunciation too."

"Then, do we have advantage?" Yoona asked with a sparkle in her eyes as she looked at Nickhun. They both looked excited since the fact that Nickhun speaking English gave them huge advantage.

Whereas Yuri and Minho looked rather upset and unenthusiastic, thinking that it was almost impossible to win.

"Don't worry, Minyul couple. You guys still got time to improve your pronunciation. Besides, it's just one aspect of evaluation, there are rather other things important to be evaluated, right?"

Yuri finally gained encouragement. "That's right, we just need memorize the lyrics and ensure to pronoun it properly, then it's fine!"

"Fine, we gotta win this time!" Yuri and Minho bumped their fist.

MC Shinyoung smiled once she saw the spirit from both team. She concluded. "Next week, we will find out what their concept and song are and see how they prepare their performance. See you guys next time, Date with 2SG! Bye!"

-------

After having dinner with her mother which was only once in a blue moon, Tiffany went back to her room while humming happily. She was very pleased indeed to spend time with her family though in others' eyes, there was nothing so special about that.

With only a piece towel wrapping around her tiny body, she headed towards her wardrobe to look for her usual pink pajama. Before she could even change into it, she was interrupted by a phone call and immediately answered it once she knew it was from Siwon.

"Y... yes?" She sounded excited and nervous at the same time.

Siwon smiled at her shy cute reply. "What are you doing?"