MHB Chapter 24

Siwon was on the way to the school. He coincidentally met Tiffany but she wasn’t aware of his presence. He just observed what she was doing since she was not by herself.

“You guys wait here. Only here! I’ll walk by myself to school which is not far away from here.” Tiffany said firmly to her bodyguards.

“But, miss… we have to be with you all the time.” One of the bodyguards protested.

“This is my school. There won’t be anyone hurt me, okay?”

“But, madam said…”

“This is my order!” Tiffany raised her voice.

“But, we have to obey to madam…”

“Aish! This is really frustrating!” Tiffany shouted while stomping her legs.

Siwon cautiously came closer to them and grabbed Tiffany suddenly, taking her away.

“Oh!” Tiffany was quite shocked and she looked at who was the person that shocked her.

“Let’s go!” Siwon beamed at her while asking her to run away.

Tiffany unconsciously grinned as she was too happy and immediately ran, leaving her bodyguards behind.

“Miss! Miss!” The bodyguards started to chase after them.

“Don’t worry about me! I can go home by myself!” Tiffany informed to the bodyguards as she and Siwon ran faster.

After a few moments later, they arrived in the school’s area. They stopped running and caught their breaths.

“Thank you.” Tiffany showed her eye-smile as she caught her breath.

“It’s okay.” Siwon beamed at her back. “Then, let’s go to our own class.” He suggested after they both didn’t have anything to say to each other anymore.

“Yes.” Tiffany nodded.

Siwon kept looking at Tiffany as she still didn’t show any sign that she was going to her class. He raised his eyebrows with confused face. Tiffany bowed her head, looking at her hand which was held by Siwon. “Oh, sorry.” He immediately let go of her hand and he did feel embarrassed for his action.

“Then, I’ll go first.” Tiffany informed. Siwon nodded and he still looked embarrassed. Tiffany turned around and walked to her class. She really looked like an idiot if others saw her as she couldn’t stop giggling.

“What did I just do?” Siwon asked himself as he looked at his hand. He didn’t know why but he was too happy right now and didn’t want to let go of her hand.

-------------

Leeteuk came into the class and saw Siwon was focusing on something but he wasn’t sure what it was. He came closer to Siwon and observed what he was doing. It turned out that Siwon was looking at a photo.

“Oh, what is this?!” Leeteuk grabbed the photo from him to take a closer look.

“Hey, what are you doing?!” Siwon tried to take the photo back. “Give back to me.”

“Let me see it.” Leeteuk didn’t give any chance to Siwon. He stared at the photo carefully and just then, his eyes went bigger. “Who is this?” He asked Siwon sarcastically. “Is this Choi Siwon?! Is this Choi Siwon that I know?!”

“Yah!” Siwon elbowed Leeteuk for making fun of him.

“Is this the same Choi Siwon, who rarely smile, didn’t want to wear brighter clothes and never show any aegyo?” Leeteuk looked at Siwon while laughing.