MHB Chapter 32

The girls entered the class one by one until there were seven of them. Only Seohyun and Taeyeon were still nowhere to be seen. It’s
really rare to see Seohyun came this late though right now, it was still not late but she usually came early to the school.

“Where is Taeyeon?” Sooyoung whose seat behind Taeyeon’s, asked Tiffany who was Taeyeon’s seatmate.

“I don’t know. She still doesn’t come yet.” Tiffany replied while looking around, looking for any trace of Taeyeon’s appearance. “And, even our maknae…”

“That’s right. They usually come together.” Sunny added. Since Taeyeon and Seohyun’s house were close, they took the bus from the same bus stop.

As they were still talking about them, finally Seohyun made her appearance. “Oh, Seohyun-ah, you finally come!” Yuri exclaimed after seeing her entering the class. Seohyun approached the girls and took her seat.

“You’re quite late today.” Yoona added while smiling. “Where is Taeyeon? Doesn’t she come with you?”

“Oh, Taeyeon unnie said she can’t come today to school. I was waiting for her before she called that she had fever.”

“Oh, really?” the girls looked quite worried after finding out Taeyeon fell sick.

“She just fell sick naturally, isn’t it?” Hyoyeon asked. The girls looked at Hyoyeon like she had said something wrong. “I… I mean, she just fell sick like other normal person, not because a reason, right? She had forgotten everything about the past, isn’t it?”

“I’m not sure too. I hope so.” Tiffany answered. “Well, she didn’t talk anymore about that for a long time already.” She looked hesitant
before continuing, “You guys know her personality… she tends to hide everything inside.”

“What?! What happened?! Taeyeon is sick?!” Wooyoung appeared out of nowhere behind Tiffany.

“Argh! Yah, you shocked me! Where did you come from?!” Tiffany slightly raised her voice as she was too shocked by his appearance.

“But, is that the truth?! Taeyeon is sick?!” Wooyoung asked as his face showed obviously how worried he was about her.

“Yes...” Tiffany nodded hesitantly as she was still shocked especially when Wooyoung gave such an intense reaction towards that news. “Why?”

“How is she now? Is her condition is that bad?” Wooyoung asked.

Seohyun answered, “I still don’t visit unnie yet but unnie said she was okay but she still feels too weak to go to school.”

“Oh, really?” Wooyoung seemed still not being at ease until he could confirm himself that Taeyeon was really okay.

“We decide to pay a visit to her after school today. Do you want to come with us?” Jessica suggested after seeing Wooyoung’s reaction.