MHB Chapter 9

Sunny and Sungmin kept staring into each other’s eyes for a moment. Their heart beat faster as time went by until it became countless. “Yah! How dare you!” Sunny threw a punch towards Sungmin’s face hardly. 

“Ouch!” Sungmin touched his cheek. It was so painful as he bit his lips tightly. He glared at her while heaving a deep sigh.

“Get off from my way!” she pushed him hardly until he fell on the ground. Then, she just walked away angrily.

“Yah! Why did you do that?!” Sungmin shouted angrily to Sunny. However, Sunny just ignored him and accelerated her pace heading to the party back. “Aish… this girl is really…” Sungmin got up and wiped the dust from his shirt. “I shouldn’t have saved her!” he said angrily while staring at Sunny who was walking further and further from him. He looked at his chest as he was looking at his heart. He touched his chest. “But… why?” he said worriedly while taking the last glance at Sunny.

Sunny still accelerated her pace and she really felt uneasy. When she saw the girls were chatting happily, she immediately approached them. However, she couldn’t stop thinking about other things. She still remembered the scene when her face and Sungmin’s face were only a few inches apart. That scene kept replaying in her minds. She hated Lee Sungmin, really really hated him for making her heart pounding.

“Sunny-ah, are you okay?” Taeyeon asked as she was the first person who realized Sunny’s weird behavior. 

“Yes, you look so pale.” Yoona added. “Where did you come from?”

“Huh?” Sunny looked at her friends who were staring at her with questioned faces. “I… I… I’m okay.” She replied although her condition said otherwise. “I came back from toilet.”

“Then, what had happened to you there?” Hyoyeon asked. “Your face is so pale. It seems like you just met with a ghost at the toilet!”

“No, I’m really okay!” Sunny emphasized her words to convince them. “It’s just that I met someone who is scarier,” she mumbled.

“What did you say?” Yuri asked.

“N… Nothing!” Sunny shook her head.

--------------

“Hey, what’s wrong with you?” Junho asked Sungmin who just came back and he looked so weird.

“Let’s go back now!” Sungmin pulled Wooyoung and Junho’s arms.

“No,” Wooyung put away Sungmin’s hand from his arm. “This is my cousin’s party. We should stay longer.” After talking, Wooyoung changed his focus back on staring at Taeyeon and kept smiling like an idiot. It seemed like he just used Tiffany as an excuse to stay there.

“Why, anything happened?” Junho asked.

“N… No… It’s just because… it’s okay. Just stay here.” Sungmin gave up since he couldn’t find any excuse.

------------

“Fany-ah!” Hyoyeon held onto Tiffany’s arm tightly while calling for her cutely.

“Why, why, why?!” Tiffany asked harshly. She knew Hyoyeon must want something from her. Otherwise, she won’t act like this. “What do you want this time?”

“Accompany me.” Hyoyeon looked at Tiffany with full of hope.

“To where?”

“Let’s go there!” Hyoyeon pointed to where Wooyoung, Junho and Sungmin were.

“If you really want to meet Junho… why don’t you go there by yourself? Don’t include me, okay?” Tiffany raised her eyebrows.

“Ah~ Fany-ah!” Hyoyeon whined while shaking Tiffany’s arm. “I’m too shy to go there alone.”