MHB Chapter 31

Yoona was just about to fall asleep but she was disturbed by a sound of bell of the villa. She slowly got up from the bed and walked weakly to the main door. She opened the door.

“Hi!” Nickhun greeted her while smiling widely.

“Oh, hi.” She replied. She was very happy to see him but she didn’t seem as happy as he was because her face looked very pale and she did feel weak.

“What’s wrong?” He frowned as he saw her wasn’t enthusiastic. “You look pale. Are you okay?” He touched her forehead. “Oh, it’s hot!”

She smiled weakly. “I caught a cold. Don’t worry, I’ll be fine soon. Come in.”

He followed her behind going into the villa. “But, your body is really hot. What should we do?” He looked extremely worried especially when the last time he saw her which was only a few hours ago, she looked perfectly fine. “How about medicine? Have you eaten it?”

“Yes, Yuri had nagged me to eat it. Besides, I’ll get better if I take a rest. Don’t worry too much.” She smiled.

“Then, you should take a rest now.” He approached her and lifted her up like a bridal style.

“Wh… why? What are you doing?” She looked very shocked when he suddenly did that.

“You must feel weak, isn’t it? I’ll send you to your bed.” Nickhun said cutely which caused Yoona to burst into laughter. She hit his shoulder gently while chuckling. Honestly, she was really happy and she felt like gaining some energy from him.

He went into her room and put her on the bed. He pulled the blanket to cover Yoona’s body. He took a chair and brought it near to the side of the bed before sitting on it. He held onto her hand. Yoona looked at him with a small smile on her face. “It’s okay, you can go home now.”

“I can’t, how can I leave you alone? I have to take care of my girlfriend.”

“I just have to rest.”

“It’s okay. I want to accompany you until Yuri comes back.” Yoona nodded while smiling. “Now, you can sleep.”

“How can I sleep when you’re here?”

“It’s okay, don’t mind about me. Just sleep.” Yoona listened to Nickhun and she closed her eyes. He smiled while staring at her as he stroke her hair gently. She looked so pretty when sleeping.

After half an hour later, Yuri came home after meeting Minho. She immediately went into the room to check Yoona’s condition. She was quite shocked to see Nickhun there. However, Nickhun was also sleeping while lying down his head on his arm while another hand was holding onto Yoona’s hand.

Yuri smiled widely to see Nickhun was by Yoona’s side as she was quite worried about Yoona earlier. She was approaching carefully and slowly towards Nickhun, trying not to wake Yoona up. “Nickhun, Nickhun.” She called in whisper rate while tapping his shoulder.