MHB Chapter 27

Yuri immediately wiped her tears after seeing Yoona approaching her. “Yuri-ah… why? Is there something wrong?”

“No, of course not!” She purposely replied in cheerful voice.

“Then, what happened actually? You must hide something from me, right?” Yoona put her hand on Yuri’s shoulder while looking at her with concerned face.

“No… it’s just that… I purposely pick a fight with Minho… just to make him hate me… So, we won’t be close… it will be easier for both of us…”

“Then?”

“He didn’t get mad at me at all though I mocked him… Honestly, he made it harder for me. He… has changed a lot.”

“Then, why do you look so sad? You… you have started to like him?” Yoona asked with full of hope. At least, she won’t feel too guilty for liking Nickhun.

“NO! Of course not!” Yuri immediately denied. She didn’t have the courage to admit it yet. “I… I just feel slightly guilty.” She looked at Yoona and asked hesitantly, “I’m not doing the wrong thing, isn’t it?”

“Well…” Yoona paused. “Honestly, if you asked me… I don’t think you should treat him like that since he had changed because of you…”

“Then, what should I do? Actually, I’m too…” Yuri hove a frustrated sigh. “Even my brother asked me to stay away from him. Yoona-ah, what should I do?”

Yoona gave a hug to Yuri to comfort her. “It’s okay, it’s okay. For the time being, you just try to not be close to Minho.” Yuri rested her chin on Yoona’s shoulder. Honestly, she felt like crying again when thinking she had to hurt him again.

-----------

Yoona was on the way to get into her villa but someone tapped her from behind. “Oh, it startled me!” She blurted out in shock. She turned around.

“You get shocked? I’m sorry.” He grinned apologetically.

“Minho! You really shocked me.” Yoona hove a relief sigh. Seeing how he apologized made her felt sorry for him, did Yuri really need to treat him like that? “Anyways, is there something?”

“Can I talk something with you?”

“With me?” Minho gave a nod. “Al… alright.” They went to the bench under the tree and sat. “Well, what is it?”

“This is about Yuri.” Honestly, Yoona didn’t feel shocked at all since she had expected it. She gave a nod to let Minho continued. “Did I do something wrong?”

“Well… about that…”

“Why is she mad at me? What makes me confused is that we have become quite close before this morning… she suddenly is mad at me.”

“Honestly, I’m not sure too…” Yoona didn’t want to reveal the truth since Yuri had wanted her to keep it as a secret.

“Are you sure? I thought she must have told something to you since you are her best friend.”

“N… no. she didn’t tell me anything.”

“Really?” Minho looked quite disappointed. She looked slightly guilty looking at him like that. “I knew there must be something wrong. I can sense it. She acted that way must be because of something.”

“I… I think you should ask her by yourself.” She tried to lend her hand as much as she could.

--------

Yuri sat on the bench behind the villa since that morning. She just sat that silently and her expression wasn’t too good. She really frustrated because of all these problems that concerned to her heart.