MHB Chapter 33

Minho just stared at Yuri as he himself didn’t know how to say it. Seeing him couldn’t say it, she continued talking. “I know you aren’t naturally bad. I’m sure there must be something that caused you to change. Nickhun told me before that you have an unpleasant past that might be the reason that you changed to be a person like this. I didn’t know about your past but I’m quite sure that the unpleasant past had made you weak. I think being bad is your way to cover you weakness, right? Honestly, I don’t think it will help at all… because the past would keep haunting you and you will still feel sad and lonely. For example, those dreams… dreams that keep haunting you.”

“I…”

She could see in his eyes that he really wanted to share his problems with her but he still couldn’t bring himself yet. She could understand that because it would take time to tell the secret that had been concealed for years especially the secret that had caused a person to turn into a hard dull stone. However, at the very least, she had managed to break the hard strong ice of his heart and it would take quite some times before she could manage to melt his heart.

She smiled at him before getting up. “Let’s go!” She pulled his hand asking him to get up too. She looked very enthusiastic.

Having no choice, he got up. “Where are we going?”

“I know you are tired, but staying in this room, just makes you feel sicker. Let’s go to an open place, with the sunshine brightened up, beautiful trees and we can hear the beautiful sound made by the birds and insects.”

“But…”

“Let’s go! Let’s go!” Yuri with her feelings so high, pulling Minho out from the villa.

Yuri brought him to the small park, behind the villa. She went to a bench under the shady tree. They were surrounded by the green shady trees, creating the atmosphere like they were really in the forest.

“Here.” She let go her hold on his hand.

“What are we doing here?” He seemed so clueless about her intention.

“Sit down.” Yuri instructed him which he just followed obediently giving the feel like a cute puppy. He stared at her like a clueless puppy which made Yuri chuckled. She took a seat beside him. “Now, close your eyes.”

“Why? Are you going to kiss me?”

“Aigoo!” She patted his shoulder while chuckling. “You always have a pervert’s thought!” She scolded him though she looked very happy and shy when he mentioned about kiss.

“Then, what should I do? I cannot think anything else when you ask me to close eyes.” He finally seemed laughing at ease after having the dream that had frightened him which made Yuri felt very relieved.

“Just close your eyes. Don’t worry, I won’t kiss you!” She said while chuckling. He finally closed his eyes. She didn’t said anything about her next instruction and just stayed silent.

He was so curious that he asked, “Then, what should I do now?”