MHB Chapter 29

Minho looked thoroughly at Yuri, waiting for her answer. Yuri was just about to say something but got interrupted by the girls.

“Oh~ you guys look so much closer nowadays~” Hyoyeon teased Minho and Yuri.

“Oh?” Minho looked at the girls and smiled widely.

“Omo! Omo! What’s with that smile? We haven’t seen your smiling like that before.” Sooyoung looked so interested of what was going on between Minho and Yuri.

Minho held Yuri’s hand and showed it to the girls. Yuri looked a bit shocked and then, she smiled shyly.

“Oh! Oh! What happened?! What’s going on?!” Sunny asked in excitement.

“You... are you in relationship?!” Taeyeon asked in shock.

“Well… what I can say anymore?” Yuri explained while playing with her food as she felt too shy to explain. Minho smiled and gave a peck on Yuri’s cheek. That caused a chaos to the girls who shouted excitedly. Yuri looked so embarrassed and hit Minho’s arm gently.

“Yuri-yah, is that the truth?” Jessica asked, she was still in disbelief. Yuri just nodded while smiling shyly.

“But, how can that be? Isn’t that you hate him before? He had hurt you deeply, remember?” Sooyoung just spoke freely like there was no wrong with it.

“Sshh!” Yuri cut her off. “How can you speak about it?” She mouthed to Sooyoung.

“Oh! I’m sorry!” Sooyoung apologized to Minho.

Yuri looked at Minho in worry. “It’s okay. I know it’s my mistake. I’m really sorry to you all for hurting Yuri before.” He apologized to the girls as he knew that the girls were like family to Yuri. He held Yuri’s hand with his left hand while raising his right hand up. “From now on, I promise that I won’t hurt Kwon Yuri again.” He looked at Yuri. “From now on, I won’t make you cry again. From now on, I will make you smile, laugh and be happy again.” He gave a warm smile to her. “You guys will be the witnesses of my promise.” He said to the girls.

Yuri looked so touched with what Minho did. “Minho is so romantic!” Hyoyeon said happily.

“Wow, I never thought that you have this side of you.” Seohyun added, she seemed happy for her unnie.

“Ok, now it’s time to seal the promise!” Minho got up. Yuri looked wondering of what he was going to do. It turned out that he went to make a pinky-finger promise to every girls, starting from Yoona who sat beside Yuri and ended with Tiffany. That caused the girls to laugh including Yuri.

After he’s done, he sat back beside Yuri. “Now, do you believe me completely?”

“Thank you.” She held his hand tightly with both of her hands. “I have put my faith in you completely.” Minho smiled widely and put his left hand on her hands.

After finding out about Minho and Yuri’s relationship, everyone started wondering about how Yoona and Nickhun had progressed. They honestly hoped that it would turn out good. “Yoona, how about you?” Sunny asked.

Yoona finished swallowing the food in her mouth before asking back. “What do you mean?”

“About you and Nickhun of course. Nothing happened?” Sooyoung asked excitedly.

“Well…” Yoona smiled shyly.

“Omo! Omo! What’s with that shy smile?” Taeyeon asked. “Don’t tell me…”

“Yes, it’s like you guys expected.” Nickhun out of nowhere, appeared behind Yoona. She lifted her head up, looking at him. He smiled as he put his hand on Yoona’s shoulder. “We have become a lover.” He said that to the girls.