Pervert

Letting the hot shower water run down my body this morning. I finally felt comfortable with myself. I wasn't scared anymore. After learning what happened inside the facility, I think I know how I can help Linnex. Instead of running away again like he wants me to, I'll wait for him to come to me. I know he'll come soon enough.. At least I'll be protected when he does. I refuse to run away again.

Washing off the last bit of body wash left on my body, I turned the knob to shut off the water. Sliding the glass door open, I let the chilly air hit my nude body, Stepping out onto the rug in the bathroom.

I opened up the cabinets and reached for a towel to wrap around myself.

... Nothing.

WHERE ARE THE TOWELS! What am I gonna do! There are 7 boys in this house and my bedroom is down the hall from here!

I closed the cabinet and breathed slowly. I can figure this out.. Don't panic.

Slowly cracking the door open and peering down the hallway, luckily no one was in sight. I quickly grabbed my clothes, covering as much of my body as I could, I sprinted down the hallway and slammed my door open. Shutting it behind me, letting a relieved sigh come out.

Throwing my clothes in the hamper and walking towards my bed. I suddenly heard my door open.

"ADALYN ARE YOU OKAY I HEARD SOMETHING SLAM-"

I quickly turned around seeing Hoseok in my doorway.. Starring at my naked body.

Grabbing the nearest thing, I threw a book at him and covered my body in shame.

"GET OUT YOU PERVERT!"

The book hit him in the leg, snapping him out of his gaze. He quickly shut his eyes and stumbled backwards out the door, knocking into the wall first before he shut it gently yelling 'sorry' over and over again.

I sat on the edge of my bed and put my face in my hands.

He seen my body.. I'm so ashamed..

~

After sitting in my room for an hour or so, getting my hair dried and clothes on, Jin yelled for everyone to come and eat lunch.

I opened up my door to see Jungkook and Jimin racing towards the kitchen. I guess they're still fighting over food.

Stepping into the kitchen, Hoseok and I made eye contact. We both instantly looked away from each other, blushing. I sat next to him, but not as close as I had been doing.

"What's up with you two?"

Jimin was smirking at both of us, making us both blush a bright red again.

"Nothing."

Hoseok was smiling gently as he told Jimin that nothing was going on.

Was that pervert thinking about it..

I squeezed my hands under the table. My body quickly beginning to burn from the embarrassment. Hoseok, you're such a pervert..

Jin sat the food onto the table, letting everyone dig in. He sat in his own chair and looked at me suspiciously and winked towards me, secretly looking at Hoseok while he wasn't paying attention. I couldn't help but let my face drop, NOTHING HAPPENED.

~

After lunch had been eaten, Hoseok and I avoiding all kinds of interaction and eye contact during lunch. I excused myself from the table after I was finished.