Surprise

I love you, Adalyn.

Those words brought tears to my eyes.

The sweat from our bodies already mixing as the tears fell off my cheeks.

He lightly smiled more as he wiped the tears off of my face.

"I really do love you, Adalyn."

The tears still proceeded to stain my cheeks as I spoke.

"I love you too, Hoseok."

His arms squeezed around my tiny body tighter, whispering against my skin.

"Thank you.."

Wiping the tears from my face, lightly laughing I gently started to lift up.

"Hoseok, please let's take a shower. I feel gross."

~

I watched him slowly put his clothes on as I sat on the edge of my bed, towel still wrapped around my body.

"Like what you see?"

He winked at me as he threw one of my shirts at my face.

"Get ready."

Giggling, I quickly put my shirt on and walked towards my dresser to get the rest of my clothes.

Suddenly, hands wrapped around my waist. Whispering against the back of my ear.

"What about round two?"

I slightly turned around to see his begging face.

Lightly punching him in the chest and pushing him away, laughing.

"No, go get dressed pervert."

He laughed to himself as he slid on his pants, stepping outside of my room into the hallway.

Giggling to myself, I finished putting on my clothes. Slowly opening my door, I heard all of the boys laughing and talking.

"Woah, jhope you look happier! Did you get laid!"

Jimin had his hand on Hoseoks back as I entered room. My face instantly turned red as I stepped into view for everyone.

They all looked at me, their hands in the air trying to give Hoseok a high-five.

Their faces turning red, Jin lightly smacking all of them on the back of the head.

"I raised you boys better. There is a lady in this house. Respect her."

I giggled to myself, raising my hand to my mouth.

"It's okay, they're just boys being boys.~"

My face was still burning red as I said it.

Jungkook ran up to me, leaning into my ear and whispering.

"Nuna, next time will you be quieter.. All of the boys were talking about it."

Quickly running off into my room and slamming my door. I sat at the edge of my bed, my face in my hands.