Please Come Back

"Adalyn."

Hoseoks voice echoed in my head.

"Adalyn."

His voice was slowly getting closer.

"Adalyn."

My eyes darted open, finding my head laying on someone's chest.

Jungkook..

I looked up towards him.

"I've been calling your name, trying to wake you up."

Getting up from his chest, I rubbed my crusty eyes. I must have been crying most of the night.

"Thanks for waking me up.."

Feeling completely emotionless. I looked at him, sadness written all over his face.

"Are you feeling any better, Nuna?"

I shrugged my shoulders, looking at the floor.

No, I'm not feeling any better.

"I just feel.. Numb."

My body felt physically and emotionally drained. I want to cry, but I don't have any tears left. My body just aches, it feels like something was physically ripped out of my body..

He sat up next to me and quickly grabbed me into his arms, squeezing me tight.

"I'm so sorry, Nuna. I want you to be happy."

Light sniffling noises filled the silent room. I pulled back from him to see tears running down his cheeks.

"Kookie.."

He wiped his tears sloppily with his hands, looking into my eyes.

"I would do anything to take your pain away, Nuna.."

Tears started to well up in my eyes, spilling onto my cheeks. He reached up, wiping the tears going down my cheeks.

"You're too beautiful to cry, Nuna."

My bottom start to quiver, millions of emotions running through my body all at once. How can this boy make me feel so loved..

I wiped the tears from my eyes, giving him a light smile.

"Kookie, let's go get something to eat."

His face seemed to cheer up from the smile I showed him.

I need to be strong for him.. And myself.

~

Jungkook and I walked into the kitchen, seeing Jin with his head down on the table. I quickly sat next to him, tapping his shoulder. He head rose quickly, his face red and puffy.

"Jin, are you okay..?"

He sniffles slightly, nodding his head.

"I just got off the phone with Hoseok."

My heart seemed to burn from the sound of his name.

"He's staying at a hotel. He won't be back for a while.. He needs time to think."

My heart broke..