Are You Ready PT. 2

Are you ready.

His words made butterflies shoot through my stomach and into my throat. The huskiness of voice sent shivers all down my spine.

I nodded my head slowly, looking into his eyes.

He smiled slightly, before crashing his lips into mine. The taste of him was almost too much. I felt as if I was getting drunk off of his touch.

Reaching his hand up from my thigh, sliding to the bottom hem of my shirt and quickly underneath. Traveling slowly against my skin, taking in this moment.

He touched  the bottom of my bra before slightly pushing his finger tips down and under the bottom part of my bra.

Soft fiver tips grazing over my nipple, making a whimper leave my throat. He cupped around the underside of my breast, gently squeezing, breathing heavy against my mouth.

He pulled himself away, sitting up and pulling his shirt off of his body. The way his abdomen looked made me squeal inside my head. His entire being was breath taking.

Falling onto his back, his chest rising up and down heavily. It looked like he was about to burst from excitement.

Quickly making my way on top of him, I gently pressed my lips against his own. My lips traveled past his, leaving love marks on his neck, leading onto his chest and finally at the top of his pants.

My eyes flickered up at him, his head was laid back looking up at the ceiling. His hand was slightly squeezing the sheets as I teased him with my kissing.

I swiftly unbuttoned his pants, slowly unzipping them downwards. The bulge inside his pants was already noticeable.

Gently pulling his pants down past the end of his boxers, I looked at his member trapped beneath his boxers.

Slightly palming him, my finger slid inside the elastic of his boxers. My fingers sliding farther down inside, quickly pulling them down to meet his pants.

His member swung upwards as soon as it wasn't restrained from his tight boxers anymore.

My eyes widened at the sight of him, him being the first manhood I've ever seen. Doing what my instincts tell me, I gently wrapped my fingers around the base.

His hands squeezed the sheets tighter as I finally touched him. He was biting his lip, eyes shut.

I leaned in closer, pushing the head inside my mouth. The moment my mouth had touched him, a slight moan escaped his throat. The noises he made gave me motivation.

At least I'm doing this right.

Slowly licking around the tip of him, I pushed him farther into my mouth until I wasn't able to take any more. Gently sucking, I lifted back up letting my mouth pop off of the head, making him moan even louder than before.

Positioning my mouth once more, I suddenly felt a hand on the back of my head. Gently shoving himself inside my mouth and pushing deeper inside, almost gagging me. He let me raise back up after a couple of seconds, meeting his eyes at I popped off of his member once more. His voice sounded almost desperate.

"Please.. Let me touch you.."

Quickly grabbing my arms, pulling me up to his face and kissing my roughly. He gently tossed me to the side of him, kicking the rest of his clothes off.