Part 1

I peeled my eyes open, adjusting myself to the light shining through the open curtains. I rolled out of bed and quickly changed into my uniform. I slid into my converse before attempting to make myself look "reasonable".

"Becca, are you up?" My mum called. "Yes mum, I'm nearly ready." I yelled back, before slinging my bag over my shoulder and heading out into the frosty morning. ' I should've worn a coat' I thought to myself, as I left the coffee shop on the corner, and headed to school. Thanks to school, I didn't have any other way to get there, except by foot. Every morning I had to walk 35 minutes, whether it was raining, snowing, or sunny. They wouldn't supply a bus for out town. I dug out my earphones and slotted them in my ears, clicking on my Halsey playlist and continued on my way.

I walked further to the busy main road, which lead to the other town, and the road I hated crossing. I mustn't have been paying much attention as I stepped out into the road, as I was dragged by my waist back onto the pavement as the traffic zoomed past. I looked up from the cold concrete to see a boy, smiling down at me. "You're lucky I was crossing too, otherwise you could've died."

"I'm sorry, I wasn't really paying attention." I chuckled lightly, removing one earphone and standing up. "And thankyou for saving me." I added. "It's no problem, always here to help." He grinned. "I'm Michael by the way." "Becca." I smiled. "Well, where are you off to Becca?" He asked. "I was actually on my way to school." I told him. "Stonebrook Academy."

"Me too, except I'm at Nottingway High." He spoke. "I'll walk with you." I smiled at him. He politely smiled back and we carried on to school.

***

I reached my school before Michael. I waved goodbye and headed in. I sat down at my usual table, seeing a few of my friends where already here. "What took you so long?" Courtney huffed. "I didn't want to slip on the ice, I already almost died." I laughed. "What? How?" Erika asked shocked. "Well," I started. "I was on my way to school and I came to that busy road. I wasn't looking and stepped out into it. However, there was this boy-"

"Oh my god Becca has a boyfriend!" Charlotte squealed. "No, I don't. His name is Michael and he basically saved my life. I literally could've died." I explained. "Don't you think you're over exaggerating a bit?" I turned my head to see Chloe sat at the other side of the table. The two of us weren't friends, but she was Charlottes friend and we didn't want to leave her out. We let her hang around with us, she seemed nice at first, but soon changed. "I mean, he's not your lifesaver, and you're never going to see him again." She scoffed before turning back to her phone.

"I will see him again, he lives near me somewhere." I told them. "It's like a little love story." Courtney smirked. "It's not like that." I shook my head. "Michaels just a friend. And I just met him. Today!" I laughed.

***

I was relieved when school was over. No more teachers annoying you or boring you to death. No more Chloe picking on everything you do. No more work to do. I rushed out, but carefully so I didn't slip. I walked back home, making sure to cross the road without nearly dying this time. I admit, I was a bit disappointed I didn't see Michael again, but i will see him again. Why have I never seen him before?

I practically ran in and threw my bag down near the door. "Don't leave that there." Mum said, pointing to the bag on the floor. "I'll sort it later, I'm starving." "That's what you always say, but you never do it. Im the one who cleans up behind you."

"Well I do offer to help, but you always say you don't need any help." I smirked. "Just move the bag while I dish up the tea." She rolled her eyes. "Fine." I mumbled, slowly picking up the bag and making my way upstairs.

***

Oh hi! This is my new Michael fanfic. I basically got the idea today whilst walking home. This boy was behind me and a car turned up the road as I was walking along it. I was thinking how cool it would be if he saved me from getting knocked over ahah ahah I'm lame and need a life.

Anyway, I hope you like this book because I'm looking forward to write it, plus I've got the ending planned out. I really need a life.

Follow my Instagram and add my snapchat. I'm not really active on any lmao

Instagram; stephhclifford
Snapchat; lovingmukexx

Lots of love
Steph x