Part 18

"No, I don't want to study anymore." Michael shook his head pushing the science text books off the bed.
"Michael, you need to pass this exam otherwise you're going to fail physics." I laughed, picking them all back up again.
"I don't even physics, I have a life already." He scoffed, pulling out his phone and checking his Twitter. He finally unblocked me on everything a couple of weeks ago so I could see everything he was now doing. "I bet you didn't know I now have over ten thousand followers on Twitter." He smiled.
"I bet you didn't know I have over two hundred followers on Twitter." I smiled back.
"Yeah I should probably get you noticed, pretend to be some crazy fan and tweet me."
"No way!" I laughed.

"I forgot to tell you, I'm not doing this exam."
"Yes you are Michael!" I moaned.
"No, because I'm on tour."
"You wish you were on your." I chuckled.
"I am. We've been invited to go on another Australian tour. It won't be as long this time, just a couple of weeks." He explained.
"That's great!" I grinned.
"Yeah but that's not the best news. The best news is you're allowed to come on the last couple of shows."
"So I can actually see you on tour?" I asked excitedly.
"Yeah!" He smiled.
"You actually want me to come? Don't you want to stay with the other boys? You don't want a girl hanging around with you do you?" I asked all at once.
"Of course I do! It would be nice to get a break from the other three." He smirked.

I talked to my mom once Michael had left and she agreed to let me go on the tour. I was actually surprised she let me go, but it was probably because it was local and she absolutely loved Michael. Dad wasn't too keen but after a few days and begging and begging, he agreed.

A week later:)
Michael had been gone for a week now and I was packing my bag for my two day trip. I probably packed way too much but I was a girl. My phone buzzed, a text from Michael saying my taxi was outside waiting. I grabbed my backpack and rushed downstairs to be greeted by the taxi man, Michael had organised my trip for me. We first stopped off at the hotel I would be staying in and dropped my stuff off at main reception. I wanted to take it to my room but they insisted I had to be at the venue and they'd take care of it for me. I thanked them and jumped back into the taxi, continuing our journey to the arena.

"How excited are you to see the boys perform?" The taxi man, whose name was Ben, asked.
"I'm so excited! I've never seen them in concert before." I grinned.
We soon pulled up outside a large arena, instantly seeing all four boys stood round the back waving. I waved back excitedly as the car came to a stop. I jumped out and engulfed Michael into a hug.
"What about us?" Calum coughed.
"I'm sorry." I chuckled, quickly hugging the three others before saying goodbye to Ben and heading into the venue.

I walked around with Calum and Michael as they showed me the stage and backstage and they told me a couple of songs they'd be singing at the concert.

---

Okay don't hate me this chapter was absolute crap!!! I had written the first half of this like a month ago :///