Part 16

2 weeks and 3 days. That's how long it had been since we talked. Michael had blocked me on everything, and I hadn't left the house since that day. I didn't really blame him for deleting me from his life. In fact, I would've done the same thing. During those two weeks and 3 days though, Michael and his band had been recognised, in a really good way. Michael hadn't been at school because he was too busy gigging around Australia for a month. He was becoming more and more loved by teenage girls and boys everyday. And the fact that he was paying attention to other girls made me angry. He was my best friend before this whole band thing blew up. He was my boyfriend. I should be so happy for him that this amazing opportunity has arrived, but instead I feel jealous and hurt. Everything was my fault, I should've left him be.
"Come on Becca, cheer up." Mom smiled.
"How can I cheer up?" I scoffed.
"Family day out?" Dad suggested.
"And where are we supposed to go?" I asked.
"I don't know, it was just a suggestion."
"I don't feel like leaving the house." I shook my head. "Becca, you haven't left the house properly in over a week. Why don't you go out and meet Courtney? Or Chloe?" Mom said.
"Chloe is literally the last person I want to see." I sighed.
"Why? What's Chloe ever done to you?" Mom asked. "I don't know, breathe? Talk to me?" I said before making my way up to my room.

@cutieirwin: Michael playing in Melbourne last night was the best!!❤️

@cliffordshair: Michael always looks attractive😍

@hoodiehood: I heard Michael has a girlfriend?? Mysterious??😶

Obviously the last tweet had a lot of retweets and a lot of tweets back, all about me. The ex girlfriend. Courtney checked Michaels Twitter for me and she told me it was blowing up with tweets from fans, asking about this 'girlfriend'.
I sighed and shut the laptop, throwing onto the floor, luckily it landed in a pile of pillows otherwise I'd be dead.

Michaels pov
"I don't know what to do," I sighed. "Everyone's asking about Becca. Not literally Becca but this girlfriend I have." I told the boys. "Just tell them the truth. We're literally just starting out here Mike. We're going to be big someday. Don't blow it for us by stressing out over Becca." Ashton said.
"But Becca was nice. So what she went to your mom, you probably would've told her anyway." Calum added.
"Yeah, you're the reason my dad still hates me." I spat. "Let's not get heated here guys, just tell the truth." Luke spoke.
"Fine!"

@michaelclifford: hi guys. I'm not dating anyone, just thought I'd let you all know😘

"Happy now?" I sighed, locking my phone and throwing it into the couch besides me.
"If you like her so much, take her back." Calum said quietly, sitting next to me as the other two tunes the guitars in another room.
"I can't! I've blown it. Beccas blown it." I shook my head.
"You're going to regret this Michael."

***

During sound check, I couldn't get Becca off my mind. I could tell people were slowly getting pissed at me, but like usual I didn't care. During the actual gig, I completely wiped becca away, and focused on the singing and entertaining the people who had payed to see us. It was weird knowing people actually liked us and own little fan account dedicated to us, it was cute.

*

Here's a shitty update for you all. I was reason through some of my old stories this morning and I realised how bad my smut was ahahahah. I'd like to think I've improved smut tbh😂😂😂😂

I'm kinda thinking smut
in the next chapter?¿?¿