Part 21

Ben and I rushed into the hospital and soon found the three boys. Ashton, Calum and Luke. Something had definitely happened to Michael and I couldn't help but feel tears filling the brim of my eyes.
"Thank god you're here!" Ashton hugged me.
"Please just tell me what's going on."
"It's Michael, he's been run over. And it's serious." Luke explained.
The tears threatened to fall but I couldn't let it happen. "Is he going to be ok?" I asked.
"The doctors don't know. Nobody knows of he's going to be okay."
"Well then I need to see him!" I said.
"We can't. We've already tried." Calum shoo his head.
I squirmed from Ashton's grip and stormed over to the receptionist.
"Hi, my names Becca and my friend Michael Clifford is in a critical condition somewhere in this hospital and I might never see him again unless somebody lets me in."
"I'm sorry-"
"Please. I'm begging you to let me see him. I'll be a couple of minutes at the most."
"Becca," Calum spoke from behind.
"No, it's ok," the woman said. "I'm sure I can arrange a couple of minutes."

She took me to a doctor who allowed me a couple of minutes with Michael, but a doctor or nurse would have to be in the room Incase anything happened to him. I wiped away the tears with me hoodie and followed the nurse into the room, where Michael lay. I rushed over and sat on the chair, taking his cold hand in mine.
"I'm sorry Michael. I don't know why I'm sorry, I just am. Maybe I should've said no when you asked if you could go out. Maybe I should've been selfish and said no, but I didn't. I said yes because I love you Michael. I don't care if you only love me as a friend, I will always love you more than that. Please, please don't leave me, don't leave any of us. The boys are out there, praying you don't die because, it would break everyone's heart Michael. The fans, will be devastated. Your family should be here shortly, they're allowed to speak to you too. I'm only here because I begged. I begged because this could be the last time I ever, see your face again in person. I only really wanted to say that you're my lifesaver...but I'm not yours. You've saved my life twice, and I will never be able to thank you enough. I love you-"

The heart monitor stopped, the loud beeping continued for what felt like forever. Doctors and nurses rushed in and dragged me out of the room to the three boys and Ben. A pair of arms were instantly around me as I sobbed into his chest. He was gone.