Part 14

Michaels pov
I dropped Becca off at her house later on in the afternoon and headed to dads. Even though I wasn't living there anymore, mom told me I still had to visit him. I parked up and walked in, telling a quick hi and bouncing on the couch.
"Nice to see you Michael." Dad smiled, joining me in the living room. "I haven't seen you since I moved out." I smiled back. I really didn't want to be here.
"Your mom told me you'd be visiting, I thought you'd be here a little earlier." Dad spoke.
"Sorry, I was wish Becca, I took her to meet my friends." I told him.
"I've heard you mention this Becca girl a couple of times, what's she like?" He asked.
"Well, she's my friend who I met before I moved to Stonebrook. She has orange hair, which is a nice colour really. She has green eye (if I've mentioned what colour her eyes were before this, ignore it because they're green now lmao) like mine. She has a quirky style but it suits here." I explained the girl of my dreams to him. I didn't want to say anything about her being my girlfriend to him, because he'd flip.
"Hmm, sounds like a bad influence to me." Dad said.
"She's not, you'd like her." I attempted to defend her, but it didn't work.
"I said the same thing about that Calum boy, and I was right. He was the one who got you arrested-"
"I thought we promised to leave that in the past dad? I was 15 and I wasn't thinking right."
"It still happened Michael, it's on your criminal record. I don't care if this girl is your friend, best friend or girlfriend, you should get rid of her."

I wanted to snap at him, right there and then. But I knew if I did, I'd loose Becca for good. My dad would force me to move back in with him to 'teach me a lesson'. I didn't snap though, instead I left. I got up and left the house. I drove straight to Beccas house, I didn't want to talk to mom yet.

Beccas pov
I'd just changed into my onesie when there was a knock at the door. It wasn't my parents because they'd gone out for a meal, and it definitely wouldn't of been Daniel because he was at a sleepover with his friend from school. I threw my brush onto my bed and rushed downstairs, I opened the door and was pulled into a hug by the boy I'd just seen an hour ago. I hugged him back, just as he started to cry. I shut the door with my foot and sat him on the stairs.
"Michael, why are you crying?" I asked as he covered his face with his hands.
"My dad said stuff and I couldn't take it anymore!" He cried. "Why? What did you do? What did your dad do?"
I have him a minute to calm down.
"I didn't do anything. He asked about my day, so I told him I spent it with you. Then he went off on a mad one saying you were a bad influence and I should stop hanging around with you. I wanted to stand up for you Becca, I tried but I can't argue with my dad Becca. He'd kill me, he'd me." And with that he started to cry again.
"You don't have to stand up for me mikey," I hugged him once more. "Just ignore your dad, okay? I love you."
"I love you too Becca. I really do." Michael said as he hugged me back.

***
Omg, wow. I wouldn't of been able to write this story without the help of ashtonskupkake bc she kinda came up with the idea for the chapter so you should go follow her and read her book 'the outcast and the idiot' because it's amazing 😊
I hope you enjoy this, I'm sorry if there's any major mistakes I have read through it 🤗 I'm too lazy too🙃
I love you all as much as mikey loves Becca. And let me tell you, that a lot

-Steph!' Xx