Part 5

Finally the day was over and I was free to leave school. I wasn't really bothered about learning and classes, it was just Chloe. I knew the minute she lay eyes on him would be trouble. She practically followed him around all day, which annoyed me like hell.

Michael and I walked home together, he left first and I had to continue the journey alone. I walked in and slid off my shoes. I rushed straight into kitchen and raided the cupboards. Schools food was absolutely shit.

"what are you doing?" moms voice bellowed from the living room.
"eating." I replied before bringing a packet of cookies out of one of the drawers.
"You had dinner a couple of hours ago Becca."
"You know I don't eat that food."
"Then what do you eat?" mom asked as my phone buzzed.
"I don't know, a few things of Erika and sometimes Charlotte," I checked my phone seeing a message from Michael. "I'm going out. I'll be back before tea."

4;16: Michael
Meet me at the park in 5 minutes? x

4;17: Becca
Sure x

I was halfway out the door when I realised I was still in my ugly uniform. I sighed, running upstairs and throwing on a pair of black skinny jeans and a One Direction shirt. My inner fangirl was pouring out right now.

I pulled on my converse and headed out the door once again. The park was right around the corner from my house so it didn't take me long to get there. whilst I as taking my 1 minute walk, I couldn't help but think abut why he wanted to meet me. I know I was one of his only friends at Stonebrook, but he must have other friends. Not that I don't love hanging out with Michael, because I do, ive just never seen him with anybody else.

I arrived and saw Michael was sat at the swings we sat at before. I jogged over, probably a big mistake. I almost fell over and probably looked like a massive idiot attempting to jog.

"You're here." Michael smiled as I sat at the swing besides him.
"Whats up? you don't look yourself." I furrowed my eyebrows.
"my parents are arguing again. Their not even together anymore and they still find the littlest thing to fall out over."
"You want some cheering up?" I asked
"would be good."
"well, this isn't the best subject in the world, but how was school?"
"It was great," he laughed. "I actually like going to school now."
"first time I've ever heard that. Wait a couple of months and you'll never say that again."

Michael laughed. "Your friends are nice though. I didn't get to talk to Charlotte much, I spent most of the day with Chloe."

"i know," I faked smiled. "she's kinda annoying isn't she?"
"What?! shes so nice. she invited me to the movie tomorrow night. im actually making some friends Becca. People like me."

Great.

***

this chapter is dedicated to @dying_inside_ because shes been commenting and voting on this book recently and I love reading your comments :) I stared writing this chapter and stopped for about a week and she commented asking for an update, so here you go.

Also, happy new year! its not 2016 yet in the UK, but it will be in 3 hours and im super excited.

what are your new years resolutions?

mine is probably to be more confident in myself and not to be afraid of showing the real me:)

ALSO PLS READ MY 2 OTHER BOOKS "adulthood" and "secrets" BECAUSE IM WORKING REALLY HARD ON THEM AND THIS BOOKS GETTIN LOADS OF VIEWS, (thanks btw😊😊😊)