Ch:3

Time was going by slow as fuck at school today but I wasn't sweating it Hayden ass was on ten about some girl but baby girl wishy washy so what she expect.

"Tia here "

I looked up an pulled the paper out of Kayla pocket , Hayden was giving me this funky ass death stare but what ever fuck her an this note. I pulled out my phone

Me: aye you busy after school ?

Diamond:Shit not to busy to not squeeze you in

Me: sounds good but aye hit me up

"You know if your trying to maintain your circle you might wanna maintain your girlfriend"

Didn't know you cared thanks Hommie for the unneeded advice.

Man by the time school was over Hayden was back to normal an nala was still ducking me but shit its cool I'm tired of playing with her ass anyway. JD and Jayceon walked over holding their sides laughing .

"Bruhhh wassgood for the day ?"

Shit about to meet ole girl diamond at her crib.

"What Nah stay away from her ass like far away !"

The fuck why you was there when I got her number

"Yeah but I ain't think ya hoe ass was gonna use it , she a set up leave her where she is but aye house party at Deion crib "

Alright alright

I saw nala walk into the bathroom

Aye meet me at my crib

I walked in an she was fixing her hair

"Yes ?" She looked up at me in the mirror .

Can you look at me please...

"Wassup Tia ?"

Look I Get it you not tryna lose that nigga but I'm right here I'm in front of you alone an you still won't budge like what did you expect me to feel you can't have both me an him then get mad when he fucking other bitches you fucking with me right or wrong!

"Don't fucking yell at me okay I'm done with this conversation!"

She started to walk out then stopped

"You know I actually like you I just I dunno I'm not a cheater "

She walked out shaking her head.

Shit!I hit the wall pissed at my self. Soon as I got home quick showered an shit then did my hair I laced up my Jordan's and put on my mets baseball jersey looked for a hat I couldn't decide between a snap back or a bucket hat I sent Kayla a text then she picked the bucket hat I put my studs in an walked out .

Futures march madness blasted through my speakers, I sent kay a text to come out before I pulled out my driveway.Kayla became like a best friend she ain't tryna let me me fuck since her an JD messed around but its cool.

"It took yo thottin ass long enough !"

We busted out laugh since I've been here ive met almost everyone and every secretly bi-curious girl at our school.

"There go yo wifey bruh "

I looked up after I parked it was nala she had on ripped black skinny jeans an a crop top damn she flat ironed her hair she looked fine as fuck I can't even front .

"Hellooo are we going in bruh or Nah"

Man come on we walked in dapping the hommies up , I turned my back to hug this girl then lost Kayla in the hype of it all I found my self in a circle of girls but I was looking for nala .