Ch:5

Dakota Skye in the media
Nala POV

I was still some what ignoring Tia but I had a good reason honestly  things have been beyond crazy lately. I've been kicking it with omari heavy and tiana knows about it, the way that her feelings and attitude set up I'm not  fucking with it  at the moment.

I closed my locker I headed towards  my last class which I also had with Tia and Hayden. Me and Fridays never went well lately, I sucked my teeth thinking about everything .

Tia took her seat and was all cheesy and shit my nosey ass leaned up trying to peak.

"What Nala ?"

Don't what me who are we texting?

"Bro you didn't want us to be an us so the correct way to say that would of been who are you texting either way it's none of yo business babygirl."

What ever yo that attitude is why we're not together rude ass.
I sat back in my seat texting Malaya, omari and deion in our group chat. The movies didn't sound to bad and I really wanted to go see that new scary movie.

Maymay:what movie y'all tryna see ?
Omari:the visit ?
Me:with the grandparents hell no!
Deion:Insidious 3 still out
May may:on gawd the visit look bomb boyyy let my grandparents switch on me like that I'm hiding they fucking life alerts!!
Deion:Bruh nala why yo friend so damn dramatic lmao

"I'll take that!"

I looked up at Mrs. Brown then looked at Tiana who was smirking. Here man can I at least turn it off ?

"Go right ahead, you can have it back in 40mins when the bell rings. "

She turned around on her heels Tiana's rude ass found it funny so I leaned up mushing the back of her head forward .

"Alright partner up I want this assignment when the bell rings, you may leave if you finish early."

I sighed I didn't fuck with any one in here,  atleast not enough to trust them with my grades except Tia but she was working my nerves.

I started the assignment alone till I realized she had turned her desk around an was staring at me.

What tiana ?

"So you weren't gonna tap me an say Tia turn around so we can dip out early ?"

Nope!

"Man come on I got shit to do an so do you so quit bullshiting. "

She passed me her paper with her answers matching mine we gathered our things and turned the papers in I grabbed my phone an waited by my car.

Ziggy's mine was blasting from tiana mustang she got out jogging over to my car.

Yessss Tia ?

"Yo chill with that shit man I just need my shit out yo trunk real quick "

Its been there for two weeks an now you want it ?Nahhh you dead nosey for that shit I started laughing which made her give me the are you serious face her nose flared up

"Aight nala you got it yo don't be in yo feelings an shit later."She got in her car an pulled off shaking her head at me just as Malaya came out with Deion.

"Yo hoe ass can't text back ?"Malaya crossed her arms infront of her peeping tia's car ride away.

Nah brown old ass took my shit I had to wait till she gave it back.Come on I'm ready to slide to the mall I need a few things before tonight.