Ch:22

Tiana POV

Mmm I knew you would forgive me for that dumbshit baby, you look sexy as hell.

"Just for you I know how much you love me in peach , I was tripping the other day I missed you so much."
She grabbed my hand guiding my thumb with hers against her clit .

You good now show daddy how much you missed me .

Nala nodded then turned around undoing the lace bra letting it drop to the floor.Then her thong walking back over to me she climbed on top starting a war between our tongue's between kisses I flipped us over regaining dominance. I began kissing and licking from her lips to her stomach. The closer I got to that pretty little pussy the more she would spread her legs.

I heard her whisper "Mmm Yes"
Right after she moans, damn I love the way she moans. I couldn't even be patient anymore I just dove right in flicking my tongue under her clit. I couldn't help but to kiss it she started grinding her hips .All I kept hearing was don't stop when I decided to lick down the split of her lips to her pussy and stuck my tongue as deep as I could inside her beginning to twirl it inside her.

"Mm-Mmmm no.."

She moaned out after shaking her head making me stop dead in my tracks. "What's up?" I ask lookin up at her crazy.

"Aye nigga wake up !"
"Tiana wake up bro "

Huh tf mannnn kash you just had to ruin it you a cock blocker in real life an a cockblocker in my sleep man move wassup?

"Haha who you was smashing in ya sleep? Jane doe or nala prolly nala she fine as hell with her chocolate ass."

Shitttt I dead ass fucked up I gotta get her back like asap that's mine, not that fucking stripper host fake ass Cardi B. "You seem mad you mad ?"

Shut up what do you wantttt !"Oh yeah um JD was tryna reach you "

Surprised she hit yo trife ass up tryna fuck bro girl behind her back !

"Man I was drunk Malaya wouldn't of let me hit anyway I peeped how she riding for jd thats love I ain't fucking with it." Yeah, yeah get out I'll see you later on.

Me:Wassgoodie bro ?

BrogawdJD:Shit I'm out here doing promo an shit wassgud what's the night looking like take a nigga around!

Me:hmmm meet me in a hour at lust lounge in queens I'm omw aight

BrogawdJD: don't take like ten years bro

I slid my phone on the charger while I hopped in the shower found a quick fit .

I pulled up an this nigga already mackin I mean damn can I get to the spot first sheesh.

Yooo hi how you are I'm the friend you cute

"Hi the friend I'm Stacey your friend here swears her name is JD I'm just tryna get the name for the contact"

Ohhhh Nah ma you might as well take JD I didn't find out her real name till months later of senior year.

"Word you play hard to get with friends too well I'll hit you up later it was nice meeting you both "

We both watched her walk away shorty ass was just going up an down up an down

Sonnn you smashing that or Nah if Nah let me know I'll tell you wassup with the wassup fahsure !

"Shut up nigga you swear you not a hoe bro but I heard about the "bumbitch" as Nala an Malaya have been referring to her as you funny man I swear "