Ch:13

Jewel in media
2yrs later
2016

"Ayeeee get it ayeee that's what the fuck I'm talking about !"

Your talking more than drinking here drink up !

"Nah you just been drinking more than everyone else bruh "

I rolled my eyes walking to the other side of VIP. Camilla was a buzz killer baby sitting ass. I swear ever since I came back to LA Tiff has me on patrol 24/7 not tonight I was gonna get away from her ass. I slid out the exit an into jewel Audi this bitch found everything funny always man .

I met jewel in Atlanta but she's from the bay area I guess that's why we clicked her an kayla don't fuck with each other but that shit they personal business everyone else fuck with her Malaya said its cause she strip but she still hustling don't really matter how .

Fuck so funny

"Yo ass just snuck out of a party ! Where they do that at ?"

I'm 20 an in a club drinking out a bottle yo first concern should of been where they do that at !

"That's my best friend go best friend we should hit Asia pool party I heard its hella baddies in there!"

You know I'm down lehgo !

I fixed my hair an found some shades I didn't need pictures popping up drunk Nala Maxine was roaming the streets of LA drunk . Yeah no I'm good I got out waiting for jewel to finish her make up .

Asia was way to hype to see us I wasn't in the mood for her flirting an shit. I scoped the party looking around soon as I tried to bust a uturn she yanked my arm swinging me back around

"Don't you have an assistant that isn't with you right now ?"

Carson not now yo I just wanna have fun she slows me the fuck down like completely

"Your so hard headed I swear I don't understand your ass "

Yeah well that's what happens when only one of us had the double the smarts parents. I snatched my arm away from her finding a seat on a couch near the pool.
Lace was blowing up my phone with the back to back texts

Lace: bae where you at I just got to the club an yo ass no fucking where to be found !

Me: that sucks guess I'll see you when I get home love you ....

I ran my fingers through my hair trying to get back into the mood but shit wasn't working

"Let's do shots they always make you feel better babe ! Can some one buy my bae a few shots !"

She bit her lip flipping her hair to the side shit always got us free drinks despite who I was in the music industry.

I was drunk but i wasn't high enough to have hallucinations tiana was at the gate talking to Carson I covered my face I saw jewel laying in some girl lap.

"Come on get up "

Carry me an lay me down in yo back seat I missed you soo much you look really really yummy !

"Nala not now okay come on walk with me"

"Baby is that Nala Maxine the singer and girlfriend of Lace sleeping on the couch oh my god! I didn't know you knew her babe wait is that why you left last night!"

"asha lower you voice you'll end up waking her up, an yeah we were friends when I moved here in highschool nothing major"

That was my Que to wake up an get back to LA.

Morning.... look Tia thanks for last night I'll call my driver and I'll be out of your hair in no time I waved at her girlfriend before sliding my heels back on.

"I'll drive you home "

No its fine tia believe me I know how far the drive is.

"What drive were in LA nala I transferred back here this is my fiancé Asha. " She held her hand pulling her forward then looked down .

I gave a fake smile extending my hand out for a hand shake. Hey I'm her ex girlfriend Nala whose leaving now bye !I grabbed my purse an phone walking out slamming her front door .

Pretty sure I started something but ohwell shouldn't have called me a friend and why the fuck would she not tell me she was living in LA again but Carson ass knew. I slid into the back seat of the car I had Matthew park two doors down .

"Ms.Hartwell would you like me to drive you straight to your home?"

Yes please an thank you Matthew I heard Tia yell my name but I rolled the tinted window up as we pulled away from the curb.

"Is everything alright ?"

Yes its fine I lied looking back at tia who was still looking for me I assumed.

After my shower I got dressed an called my baby sitter over .

"Okay so that little stunt you pulled last night was not cool !"

Some one should really pay you to have fun more than they pay you to watch me you know what I'll do that.
"Nala you have a busy day you can't do anything crazy "

We can let's go ! Snatching her phone away I put it next to mine in my bag. This chick could really use a little fun an I knew just the place.

We pulled up at Disney Land an she just looked at me confused.  "Why are we here?"

Your way to uptight you need to have some fun an what better place to have fun than Disney land ! Come on stop complaining you'll have fun I grabbed her hand paying for entrance, a few Maxis wanted autographs an were shocked I was here I explained an let them tag along with us .

"I wonder if the paparazzi would get footage of you being nice an sober hanging with fans"

I wonder if you'll shut up an just chill , I'm doing this for you can't you just relax dude chill have fun. How about this what ever tiff pays you I'll pay out of pocket today you can do what you want later with it .

We got on a few rides an I bought the girls Minnie mouse ears.Camilla loosened up but I could tell she was ready to get back.

Soon as we stepped foot in the damn building Dylan Tiffany's assistant was down my throat.

"We've been calling you all day tiff isn't to happy with you girl an neither is kaci she's been waiting in the studio for you"

Wasn't aware I had a session with the devil !

"Last minute thing I assumed you knew... "Dylan leaned against the desk eyeing me.

I grabbed my purse off the counter heading for the elevator I sighed me an kaci don't get along at all she swears I shouldn't be with lace an blah blah well you should of cuffed me when you had me.

"Yo where the hell you been at nala !"
In my fucking skin I didn't know we had a session I didnt know I had a session at all today just meetings.

"What ever sit over there an just listen to this track " I pulled my phone out an waited for her to start the song but her ass was to busy staring at me.

"Do you mind ?"Oh you want me to put my phone away huh yeah no lace isn't to happy with me not coming home last night . I laughed reading  her messages.

"Where were you?"

Good ole Carson called an old friend

"Would that old friend happen to be yo addiction."

Fuck you okay !

"Fuck me that's the problem you was fucking her more than you were fucking me! "

She threw her hands in the air and played the track.

After being lectured by Tiffany an kaci I headed home the lights were off but lace car was in the garage. I opened the door to a dark living room, before I could turn the lights on she hit me twice once in the face an stomach then walked into the room. I went an laid on the couch she promised that would never happen again guess the lying game never ends.