Ch:19

Everyone in the media !

Tiana POV

Come one T I got shit to do remember you called me asking for a ride!

"Yeah well I had to make sure I looked cute duhhh"

Cute for who man get in the car , what's on Melrose anyway ?

"Clothing , food , entertainment "

You sarcastic as fuck for some one that need a ride . I side eyed her even though her attention was focused on her phone.

Aight man get out call me or text me when your ready ill be around. I drove to find a parking space I remembered nala saying she wanted to order somethings from Dash an I'm right here might as well try an get a damn brownie point.

"Welcome to Dash!"

Thanks I walked over to the clothes found her size I got her some stuff an I got my self this Olympia shit I saw.

"Tia?"

Yes ? I know you

"Hayden from highschool!"

Oh shit you look different really different how you been ?

"I'm great I just moved back to LA an got a job her I didn't expect you to be here though "

I live in LA

"No I mean here Dash "She gave me this weird look

Ohh picking Nala and me some things up while my sister shops

"Your still with nala wow that's cool "

Yeah well I gotta go it was cool seeing you.

"Yeah maybe I'll see you around " She waved good bye while biting her bottom lip

Doubt it Hommie !

I shook my head ive got enough shit to deal with I don't need Hayden adding to my headache

I walked back down to where I let talissa out at an she was with some girls no dudes an they all looked at me like candy

"Dang Talissa you didn't tell us she was fine man my name is Allison but you bae you can call me Anasty cause I'd be nasty for you"

She winked at me eyeing me completely shit was ridiculous these kids man

How old are you youngin

"Pause you just ruined every chance I would of gave yo fine ass I may be young but I'm readyyyyyyy"

Talissa let's go say good bye to Rkelly an friends its been real....real weird !

"You ain't have to be like that "She rolled her eyes then got in the car.

Um excuse me your little friend just molested the fuck out of me with her eyes an she don't even know if she really like girls yet !

"She does an she's told her parents already she's the captain on my team and today was my fit in day an you came an made it about you!"

I didn't know you tried out ?

"Tried out Tia I made it on the team but your always busy avoiding mom you avoid me but nala knew she isn't to busy."

I'm sorry okay..... Wait nala knew an didn't tell me either ?

She didn't answer she just looked out the window.

After I dropped her off I headed to the house hopefully nala was there I really needed to talk to her.

"Hey baby I was just about to call you"