Ch:8

Kayla in media
Nala POV

Today felt weird from the moment I got in my car driving home from school, to tiana ignoring my text messages an calls. Which was pissing me off i sighed an threw my shit on my room floor laying down.

Carson was asleep in her old room but I ain't even see her car in front. Mom was out of town again, I guess that's why Carson was home to fake watch me. After my nap I woke up to missed calls from tiana.

Me:Wya?
Tiabae:Omw home had shit to do all day my bad ill be over in a min.

I put my phone in my boob pocket an walked down stairs, the lights wouldnt come on shit wasn't feeling right. Maybe it was a earthquake an i slept through that shit.

I grabbed the container of  Hawaiian punch pouring it in my glass, I walked towards the living room noticing a shadow but it didn't look like Carson or tianas. Hello?

I walked closer seeing carson tied to the side of the stairs I walked right by her damn nala !

"I told you this wasn't over and you didn't listen ,you just had to make things hard right? You just had to be spiteful! All for what nala to have a girlfriend? Well where is she huh where the fuck is tiana bitch ass since she so fucking ready every god damn time I'm ready now!"

" why the fuck you looking for me you ain't hard an I ain't hard to find pussy." Tia slammed the front door behind her walking into the living room.

He pulled out his gun aiming at tiana with tears in his eye's, was this really what my life had come to?
"Nala I've had enough of this sorry excuse for a replacement baby!"

I heard the gun click without thinking to just push us both out the way  letting the bullet hit me instead. Carson was screaming and tiana was over me and crying.Everything was fading my skin felt hot where the bullet pierced my skin.

"Squeeze baby just keep squeezing don't stop nala, okay squeeze my hand as tight as you can help is on  the way!" I  was trying but everything and everyone grew blurry.

Mom the fire alarm wont stop beeping !!! I walked out of my room into the hall way but the alarm wasn't going off in the hallway. I stepped back into my room an the beeping started again.

I rummaged through my things maybe I set an alarm and forgot it. I couldn't find it I only found a picture album it said happy moments. Pictures of Malaya and myself a few from the old sleep overs. Kayla still had braces oh my god I don't remember making this, Jackson and I first kiss wait I didn't take a picture of this.

"It was made to help you baby girl its for you to hold on and want to make it out of surgery successfully."A familiar  voice spoke coming into the room turning  around it was my father.

Daddy I missed you so much wait I am I  dead? I felt my body running over to the mirror.There was a wound on my stomach and left arm on both sides of it .

"Baby you gotta help the doctors you can't stay here. I refuse its too soon that's why that isn't full max you haven't accomplished everything I know you will accomplish. "