Ch:22

JD POV

Wassgoodie bro ,what's all this you got boxes an a fucking U-Haul nigga where you going ?

"Outta here she bugging if she think she about to embarrass me an imma stay with her ass Nah I'm good shit ain't sweet over here !"

Man Tia you bugging she was wasted I saw the video my self , you know nala loves you man so let me get this straight thinking of all the times you fucked up an made her look stupid!

I'll help since you over there struggling prime example when she got shot jumping in front of you yo selfish ass went an fucked Dakota to get ya mind off reality you ran away when she needed you , second example you got her back then lost her an didn't give a shit because you was buggin, final example you called her a friend in front of asha dumb ass knowing you were her first an you lowered her down to just a friend not my ex not my first love but my friend ! Man I had to hear that shit I had to hear all that shit Malaya would hit just because she was thinking I'd be that fucked up !

"Alright I get what you saying man but shit the damage is done !"

What damage? Its more oh do tell my nigga I'm all ears !

"Snap chat !"

What about it I'm already following you -_-

"No nigga go look at my snap chat I haven't posted since yesterday morning"

Are you fucking stupid your bogus right now brah there is no fucking way you could be that heartless I swear to god there isn't ! You had mila in here packing for you talking about what friends are for get the fuck outta here .

I'm out I'm not getting mixed into this shit for once this is on your ass not me.

I opened the door to see nala

"She in there ?"

I nodded an walked out seeing Malaya sitting on the hood of my car I sighed knowing what's next

Nala POV

I looked around our home boxes an pictures, suit cases movers shit hurt seeing it all in person I just had to stand there in the living room for a while I needed to process it all.

"Aye JD hold up.... Oh didn't know you came back "

Yeah I flew in a little while ago had to see for my self . So this is it were done no fight left in either of us no tears just goodbyes

"What do you want me to say nala "

I don't know I just never thought this would be it you just up an leaving me you throwing away our happiness all in the same hour.

"Look at us nala maybe it's what has to happen because right now we're both done you just don't wanna admit it "

She was right the short time I had with cyn showed me I missed being free an not worrying about cheating or something .

Guess I'll be seeing you around then. I rubbed my arm feeling a quick chill. She nodded then hugged me kissing my forehead then walking out with her last box.

She didn't even look back ...

3Weeks later

Brooklyn NY
6pm
"Yasss papi you look ready to turn the fuck up I'm happy y'all came out here !"

Malaya anI hugged cyn before ordering our drinks she was hosting a rooftop party and im not even gonna lie I've been in my own little bubble since me an Tia broke up honestly I came to Brooklyn to hopefully see her here she moved out here after she told JD cali was to much at the time so to speak