ch:17

Nala in media
Nala POV

"Still so beautiful ..." I felt a hand a rub against my cheek waking me up, before I could scream my mouth was being covered.

"Get up! "He pulled me up by arm walking us out the room,talissa was asleep I was still processing how the fuck Ron was out of jail.

"Sit down nala. "

No I'll stand I'm fine I crossed my arms ,looking out the window hoping to see something or someone.

"Sit the fuck down now!"

I hate you! Let me guess you are the one in charge you set this entire thing up start to finish huh ?

"Yeah Asha she's been around since forever she was a fan ,one day she introduced me to her cousin jewel she brought her to visit me and that's when the plan started."

An the plan was ?

"Jewel meets you and asha meets tiana dike ass distracts her jewel keeps an eye on you but good ole lace.... I had jewel do me a favor with that one " He rubbed his hands together  laughing to him self.

Like what lace don't even like her.

"Well sex changes everything baby even turns yo bitch out but I handled lace the other day thanks to jewels looks like lace killed or hurt you."

Jewel hurt me ,you hurt me an lace hurt me so of course all of you would be connected but for what ! What the fuck do they get out of this huh !

"Man shut up the fuck up you wasn't supposed to be back with tiana anyway!Shit was going how it was supposed to till she broke up with asha dumbass. "

How the fuck are you not in prison!

"Asha bailed me out baby "

I'm not your baby an you can't get bailed out of prison!

"Ah ah ah that's where your wrong asha has a powerful family she got the judge to let me out ."

Fuck outta here man let talissa go what ever beef y'all have with me deal with me leave her alone she just a kid !

"I ain't have shit to do with that asha did that to get tiana I could careless about the little bitch. "

Watch your mouth nigga she's just a kid you asshole !

The front door unlocked an in walked asha and jewels whose lip was busted.

"Fuck happened to your face jewels ? Asha ?"

Some one fucked her foul ass up obviously!

"Fuck you bitch ya weak ass best friend snuck me !"She yelled pointing her finger in my face

At least she knows how to be a fucking best friend fraud ass bitch! If my hands weren't like this I'd beat yo ass my self I lifted my hands showing the handcuffs .

"Fuck this I'm out I'll see y'all tomorrow " she walked out the house starting her engine.

Hey asha guess what girl, Ron is going to kill tiana and your dumb ass is about to let him! Ouch damn after all you've done an he still betrays you...I guess you didn't hear, Ron hates lesbian action that doesnt involve him or his shortcoming . I chuckled while letting a grin creep on my face in my head I needed a gun an keys could careless if both of these fools died me an talissa were getting the fuck out of here .

Tiana POV

Kay was on ten after her fight with jewel shit was funny but we got nothing from her but I know she has someshit. so I told Rico he needed to bring her up here an that's exactly what he did.