ch:12

JD POV

We all were getting dressed for graduation at nalas house since our graduation cookout was here an after party was at Malaya party spot .

"Baby imma miss highschool yo"

Nah you not

"Oh an why is that "

She laid back on the bed I hovered over her damn I'm lucky.

Because now you can do what you want when you want duhhh I leaned down kissing her forehead then lips she wrapped her legs around my waist moving her hips

Ohhh you not playing fair we gotta go get dressed. I got up knowing what she wanted I was gonna make her beg
My grandmother was here so my mom begged me to wear a dress she lucky I love that old lady man I swear they tryna turn me into a fem I'm just happy I ain't have to flat iron my shit bitches love curls once I was dressed I went down stairs to wait for they girly asses Kay an her pet Ashton were already in the kitchen eating breakfast nala mom cooked.

Good Morning

"Awwww your in a dress again this is just ugh "

Don't start Kayla

Morning Mrs Hartwell

"Goodmorning you look very nice if you want I'll carry that slacks an button down you had hanging up for the pictures you guys are taking "

Oh my god your a life saver!!!Nala i love yourrrrr mom !

"Blah blah"

She walked down in a all white dress with her hair flat ironed and diamond studs in her ear and a name plate that said max on it

Yo whose max ?

"I am my name is Nala Maxine " she gave me the really nigga face then grabbed a muffin

Okay soooo were just waiting on my slow girlfriend !!!

"I'm here shhh"

You look amazing

"Awww all of you out front come on a quick pick its time to go any way"

Her mom rushed us out we grabbed our gowns an caps

"Tiana get down here !!!"

We all looked at nala surprised she barely talks to her an wants her to take a group picture

I dapped her up then we took three pictures that shit had to get cut short we had to hurry up once everyone in our class was seated there were names being shouted I was just ready to turn up this shit was taking up time.
"Jalissa Carlina Darwin "

"Woooo that's my baby !!"

I felt my self blushing at my moms outburst , Malaya and tiana had their hands in the air So did nala who was class valedictorian.

I smiled an took the picture with the principal and walked back to my seat. After everyones names were mentioned nala said her speech as our valedictorian then they sang that annoying ass song from rent.

"Ardd soo are we done taking pictures because I'm hungry as hell and we no longer go to this school so the longer Hayden mean mug me the longer I fight my self from fucking her ass up!"

Malaya looked at Hayden who flipped her hair while taking deion number I guess .

Before I could say she wasn't worth it Malaya was punching her yelling some crazy shit

"Bitch I will fuck up yo waffle house manager future !!"

I pulled her off Hayden nala an everyone just laughed.