Ch:9

Tiana POV

I woke up with Dakota in my arms I shook my head thinking about everything.I'm doing nala a favor by leaving her alone that bullet was for me an her dumbass took it .

I got dressed an left Dakota crib between Kay my mom and nala I had mad missed calls.

Found my self walking around went home to shower then walked down to nala crib the crime scene tape was still there I pulled it off an trashed it walking to the kitchen I began to clean up the shattered glass , I went to the garage looking for wood colored paint I figured once I scrubbed the spot where nala was bleeding out and where. Carson was bleeding near the stairs I would paint over the stains.

What kind of girlfriend runs out the hospital an goes an fucks her ex to get away from reality I shook my head. Because that's exactly what everyone was thinking about me up at the hospital this shit was eating at me that bullet was for me and Nala jumped her fucking dumbass in front of me for what I didn't deserve it obviously.

I dropped the paint brush into the bucket jogging over to the kitchen where my phone was ringing on the counter Kayla's name came across

"Get here now something went wrong an she won't wake up !"

I dropped my phone and ran down to my house grabbing my keys the huge bear i got her the first night was staring at me i brushed off my feeling of guilt an drove up there when I got there Malaya an Kayla looked like they had only been home to shower an that was it no make up no hair curled they looked like they never left her bedside except for my unthankful ass her mom had her a private area which was good I guess.

Where is she ?

"In there watching a movie"

What you said she wasn't waking up Kay why the fuck would you lie like that !

"Excuse me I'll have to ask you to leave if you can not keep your voice lowered this is still a hospital."

The nurse whispered before walking away .

"Well your here now go see her !"

Kay pointed at the room door that I was avoiding for the past three days can you go get what's in my back seat an bring it up here please with out protest she took my keys

I knocked on the door looking at her hair was in a curly bun and the room was covered in flowers an stuff

"Why did you leave me like this ?"

I.. I don't know I guess I didn't know how to look at you an know that it should be me in that bed not you.

"You don't leave people you love when they need you the most your supposed to stand by them yet you left me for what to do what huh tiana what was so fucking important that you had to leave me !"

Nala baby you gotta understand how I see it that should of been my blood Im supposed to protect you not you protect me

"Get out just go all this time I thought I wanted you here an now your here and I can't understand why you would run away from me of all people me you don't love me and my mistake was loving you an risking my life for you"

She broke down crying despite her yelling an telling me to leave I just held her I let her get it out i deserved it

Once she was calm an asleep I told the girls they could go home an get some rest .

Ignore: So fucking an dipping no calls or text is how you work now Tia damn ma you truly are one fucked up bitch don't call me or come see me I hate you

I just stared at nala I didn't deserve her I'm just attacking her heart versus Ron attacking her physically.

Kay walked in an kept shaking her head at me shit was annoying as fuck