ch:18

Jamilla "Mila"
Nala POV

Ty dolla$ign's Sitting pretty blasted through out the photo shoot even though I was tired I didn't mind this was for Malaya new clothing line so I was down for sure.

"I brought my baby lunch !"

I geeked when I saw tiana but that didn't last long

"Yo chill with the attitude !"

Who is she to you tia ?

"No fucking body man I met her at footlocker months ago when me an asha broke up chill"

Oh so her running up to you an shit is cool right ? I slammed her car door walking towards the house.

"Don't fucking slam my damn car door nala yo how about I give yo ass space I'll be back"

Oh yeah sure you will ! Sure the fuck you will! I stuck up both middle fingers as she pulled off.

Erykah Badu's playlist was my bubble bath music I poured a glass of wine an grabbed strawberries locking the bathroom door I slid into the bubbles.
Tiana would probably be back banging to get into the bathroom but I honestly don't care this is me time she can go fuck the bitch with blue hair.

Not even an hour had gone by and my phone was going crazy I had calls an text from Malaya.

WifeyMaymay:Bitch I know you hear me banging on this damn front door tia ain't here so I know you ain't busy!

I rolled my eyes getting out the tub wrapping the towel around my body I opened the door for her without saying anything.

"Uh a Hi how are you or heyyy bestfrienddd wassup nope okay cool you an your girlfriend funky attitudes ughhh!" She plopped onto the sofa pulling out her phone

I'm sorry look that whole little scene her an who ever that girl was blew my shit earlier

"Oh mila man ya actually would vibe y'all just started off bad how about we go shopping mistakenly pop up at her job because that's where I met her and have a quick lunch an sit down an come to an understanding because I love you and I like her soooo get dressed now!"

I rolled my eyes because I knew saying no wasn't an option she had her mind set on this.

"Do you miss it ?"

Miss what ?

"Lime light I mean you told the entire world I'm taking a break I mean there's a picture of you every now an then but not like before you were everywhere !"

Because I'm not running around LA drunk an shit I'm chilling staying lowkey Tiffany suggested it after I told her the real story an Lace that bitch

"Yeah she moved on an everyone flocked to her new bitch"

Exactly you know she would say that when we would fight or she'd hit me an say your only popping right now because of me other wise you would just be another Cali singer tryna make it .

I mocked her as we walked into the mall. We walked to footlocker and may asked but they said shorty was in break already.

"Food court she may be in there "

Aight what ever. Let's go !

"So because your girlfriend controls who your friends with I'm supposed to care Nah you tryna be a man but you ain't the one wearing the pants fuck you don't call me when she leave yo ass for some one else! "

Me and Malaya looked at each other like really in the mall but then again if the bitch was gonna get rowdy I was too but not on my fucking girlfriend bitch got shit fucked up.