Ch25

Nala POV.

After staying with Tia all day I finally headed home. After the doctors told her she was going to need therapy for her right knee she lost it. Cursed me out an told me to leave so I left.

I showered for what felt like forever then found my self laying under a pile of comforters. I laid with a bottle of wine and lifetime. Till I heard banging an yelling .

"Nala I know your in there open this door girl you can't be mad at her she needs time. Now open up and let me in !" Malaya yelled while banging on my door.

I ignored Malaya's request pretending not to be in here despite my car being outside.

"Bitch open this fucking door and stop playing with me nala, Tia is my friend too man an this shit is ridiculous we need to show her that we need her to suck it up an get it together now! Girl if you don't let me in I swear to god I will climb into a fucking window an I have on heels so imma fuck you up when I get in !"

I looked around checking all near by windows then went back to hiding in my fort.

"Owww " I heard her hit the hard wood floor probably on her ass

Ughhh the bedroom !

"Ya ass really wanna be mad alone no no an no not my bff give me this damn bottle! Why is it dark in here its two something in the afternoon open these curtains girl come on ." she opened the curtains letting in sunlight then snatching away my covers an placing the bottle on the table.

Fineeee okay what Malaya what do you want me to say? Tia was gonna propose an now that she's had this accident,its fuck nala and everyone whose been by that fucking bedside of her ungrateful ass !

" Tiana is gonna be up an sweating you like she usually is, an that little attitude is only because her pride is big it will die down soon but till then let's grab a bite and we can go listen to poetry an music like you love to do !"

I had to stare at her for a minute, because normally she would hate going .

Nah I know how you feel about those places,we can go to the beach or shopping either way Im out the house.

Tiana POV

"All I'm saying is you ain't have to do her like you did that shit was wild she was just tryna be supportive an you wanted to be an ass !"

Jay you have a point I admit the way I came at nala wasss... off the wall, but at the moment I didn't wanna hear any of that positive thinking shit. My nigga the doc said I may need fucking therapy what type of shit is that ?

"Okay but you act like that shit gonna be forever you was just about to be on the road of marrying this girl now you wanna push her away your bugging an you making fucking excuses !"

"Excuse me I'm going to have ask you to keep it down if not you will have to leave!" One of the nurses on the floor came in looking annoyed.

Man get me outta this fucking hospital now! Help me up I'm done with this bullshit they can't fucking keep me.

"Knock knock "

Kendall ?

"Ohshit! Imma let y'all talk" JD slid out the room giving the handle that face.

But how the fuck am I supposed to handle this ? All I could do was stare at her like how the fuck did she know I was in the hospital an she flew out here !

"I called your house an your sister answered but hung up on accident so I called back an spoke to your mom "

Accident my ass her little ass savage I laughed in my head a little because that sounded like some shit she would do.

"I got on a flight as soon as I found out baby I'm gonna be with you every step of the way ."

"Baby ? Did she just call you baby fuck you tiana you dont give a shit about anyonr you ungrateful piece of shit keep yo fucking proposal I'm done delete my number and forget about me because this was the icing on the cake you've seriously out done your self this time !" Nala dropped the bag food and tray of drinks she had in her hands.

Shit! Nala wait its not what you think!

Malaya shook her head an ran after her with JD behind them.

What the fuck just happened man shit was finally back to how it was. Kendall looked hurt and confused but was still sitting on the ledge of my hospital window seat.

"That's nala and you haven't been calling because you proposed to her? So when you said that this trip back here was to check on friends that needed you those were the friends your friends with your ex an her friends and then you proposed to another female while you had a girlfriend you are seriously one fucked up bitch like how the fuck does that even play out in your fucked up head in a sense of this okay when its really not your an ass and I hate you an I hope you never get her back we both deserve better have a nice life ! Kendall's face was red an tears were falling causing her eyeliner an shit to run.

Kendall pushed one of my flower vases onto the floor causing the nurses to rush in.

"Don't fucking worry I won't be back no need for fucking security!" Kendall yelled at a nurse who was running in this direction.

This day just keeps getting better an better. Soon as I picked up my phone to call nala one of my nurses came in.

"Its not my business or anything.." the nurse shifter her weight waiting for the que to make it her business, I nodded my head giving the  okay.

" Look you kinda deserved that the girl that's been here every day up until you kicked her out today really loves you! " The nurse threw her arms up walking closer.

"You just fucked that up if I were you I'd let her have her space because right now she isn't on your team. I'll grab a janitor to clean that up though. Just think about how they may be feeling right now Playa." She shut the door as she walked back out the room.

She was right nala wouldn't pick up and even if I did call she probably blocked every single number. Nala has for me already,I shot Jd a text shit was crazy and I was lost.

Me: Im so fucking lost I broke up with Kendall ass! This shit went so left like come on why would I buy a ring an go to fucking therapy for her if I wasn't serious Jay you gotta help me bro this time shit wasnt supposed to go down like that.....

JD💸: Idk but the way shit looked and how its looking over here even Malaya feels like you crossed the line twice in on day you kicked her out earlier an then she forgives you and you fuck up again ! I can't help you with this one man your on your own bro.